INFRARED DIGITAL TRAIL CAMERA : TRAIL CAMERA
Infrared digital trail camera : Latest canon compact digital camera : Gateway web camera toolbar.
Infrared Digital Trail Camera
- Internet privacy is the desire or mandate of personal privacy with respect to transactions or transmission of data via the Internet.
- The infrared region of the spectrum; infrared radiation
- the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum; electromagnetic wave frequencies below the visible range; "they could sense radiation in the infrared"
- 'Infrared (IR)' light is electromagnetic radiation with a wavelength between 0.7 and 300 micrometres, which equates to a frequency range between approximately 1 and 430 THz.
- having or employing wavelengths longer than light but shorter than radio waves; lying outside the visible spectrum at its red end; "infrared radiation"; "infrared photography"
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A chamber or round building
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
Wildgame Innovations 2.0 Mega Pixel Digital Trail Camera With Infrared Flash
2 MP DIGITAL SCOUTING CAMERA
Economical, efficient, and super easy to operate the IR2 2.0MP Digital Game Scouting Camera with Infrared Flash is a must-have for any serious hunter. Ultra simple to use, the IR2 has 3 fixed settings: active mode for 24-hour coverage, delay mode for a 1-minute delay between photos, and a resolution preset for image quality and camera speed. All you have to do is turn on the camera and set the date and time. Capturing images of game within a 25 to 40 foot radius, day or night--without spooking the animals--thanks to infrared technology, the IR2 is literally your incognito eyes in the woods. Each image is clearly marked with the time, date, and photo number so you know exactly what is happening and when. The camera's sophisticated passive infrared sensor (PIR) activates by motion or heat within a 40-foot area, and the powerful infrared high intensity ray illuminates a photo of fun quality that is undetectable to the animals.
Coming complete and ready to set up with 2 bungee cords for flexible mounting, the IR2 Camera boasts ABS plastic weather resistant housing with a rubber gasket to keep the elements out while the camera scouts the game. The camera takes jpeg-format still photos that you can download easily with the included USB Mini-5 Cable. In addition to the generous 64MB of onboard memory, the camera accepts a 2GB for ample image storage that can be removed for quick and easy downloads and printing. A large LCD screen provides easy set-up and readouts of the camera's functions, and an onboard, built-in battery retains date and time settings if the primary battery power fails. The IR2 camera requires (4) C-cell batteries to operate and boasts a generous duty cycle of approximately 4 weeks. Backed by a 1-year warranty, the IR2 Digital Game Scouting Camera from Wildgame Innovations makes game scouting efficient, easy, and affordable.
Fixed Settings: Active 24 hours per day, delay of 1 minute, still images
Infrared Flash with an 18 piece high intensity LED array
Infrared Flash Range: up to 25 feet
Sensor: passive infrared sensor (PIR) activates when motion and heat are detected
Sensor Range: up to 40 feet
Onboard Memory: 64 MB
External Memory: removable SD memory card up to 2.0 GB
Large LCD Command Console
Duty Cycle: approximately 4 weeks on factory default settings
Built-in battery retains date and time settings
ABS plastic, weather resistant housing with rubber gasket
2 bungee cords included with tree peg design for easy mounting
Image Mode: still
Image Format: jpeg
Image Resolution: 2.0 megapixel
Onboard Memory: 64 MB
Removable Memory: up to a 2 GB SD card
USB Output: 5-pin mini USB Style
Image Output: 5-pin mini USB / SD Card
LCD Screen Size: 1.9 x 0.9-inch (WxH)
Primary Power Supply: (4) C-cell batteries (sold separately)
What's in the Box?
IR2 2.0MP Digital Game Scouting Camera, 2 mounting bungee cords, USB Mini-5 Cable, product guide and CD Rom
It looks like and infrared even though it sort of isn't. Meaning that I didn't use a filter or film or a modified digital camera, this is the infrared affect in photoshop elements 8.
Trees, Riverfront Trail I
Taken in Pittsburgh, PA with my infrared-converted Digital Rebel XT.
infrared digital trail camera
The IR-5 gives you a 5.0 megapixel picture quality. It has a removable internal camera for easier handling and very compact. The night-time illumination is 35 infrared LED. Automatic infrared level adjustment. The video resolution is 640 x 480 AVI. Color pictures by day and black and white by night. The multi-shot mode give up to 4 pictures per detection. Automatic print of date and time on every picture. Required 6 AA batteries which are not included. It can be powered by a rechargeable lithium battery pack which is not included. Features USD and TV port, adjustable distance detection sensor up to 50 feet, 12 volt power jack and user friendly switch panel. Includes the strap, USB and video cables.
d70 nikon digital camera
dslr pinhole camera
digital camera batteries
canon wide angle camera lens
sigma camera lens reviews
sanyo underwater video camera
best compact dslr camera
26.10.2011. u 16:37 •