Decorating Ideas For Birthday Cakes - Design And Decoration Building
Decorating Ideas For Birthday Cakes
- (birthday cake) A cake made to celebrate and mark the anniversary of a person’s birth. Butter and sponge cakes are traditionally the cake of choice, with a buttercream frosting. Small lit candles are placed on top of the cake for the birthday person to blow out after making a wish.
- (birthday cake) decorated cake served at a birthday party
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
Family 60th Birthday Cake
This was a lovely idea for a cake, it was for a friend of mine and we came up with the idea of making sugar models of her dad and his 5 children to decorate his 60th birthday cake.
My 8 Birthday Cakes
OMG! I feel so LOVED by everyone
Last year I had 4 birthday cakes and I didn't think I'd have more than one this year...
BUT!!! I HAD NINE!
only 8 shown in this picture :$ (L)
restaurant table decoration
easter egg cake decorating
decorate a fireplace mantel
exercise room decor
christmas tree decorations for kids
wild west party decorations
pineapple tree decoration