Red White And Blue Table Decorations. Decorative Garden Sprinklers. Antler Decor
Red White And Blue Table Decorations
- (table decoration) Any of many diverse articles placed on a dining table principally as ornament though some may have a secondary function
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- Paint or turn (something) white
- of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky; "October's bright blue weather"- Helen Hunt Jackson; "a blue flame"; "blue haze of tobacco smoke"
- turn blue
- Blue color or pigment
- Blue clothes or material
- A blue uniform, or a person wearing a blue uniform, such as a police officer or a baseball umpire
- blue color or pigment; resembling the color of the clear sky in the daytime; "he had eyes of bright blue"
- Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies
- (of a person or their face or complexion) Flushed or rosy, esp. with embarrassment, anger, or a healthy glow
- crimson: characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann'd by Conquest's crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with red rage"- Hudson Strode
- red color or pigment; the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- (of a person's eyes) Bloodshot or having pink rims, esp. with tiredness or crying
This leaf was part of a table decoration for a wedding and I have not a clue what it is. Any sestions. It is very unusual. Best viewed large.
My Flickr friend Anna tells me it is an Anthurium. I believe they come from wet tropical mountain forests. This one was in the wet tropical forest of Cardiff bay.
For an open air wedding, battery operated candles are a must. Surround one with silk flowers for a simple table decoration which won't blow out or wilt.
1960's decorating ideas
grape vine decorations
decorating a brick wall
room decor stores
garden birthday party decorations
decorative bathroom vanities
surf theme decor
decorating walls with paint