REFRIGERATED AND FROZEN FOODS MAGAZINE : REFRIGERATED A
Refrigerated and frozen foods magazine : Fridge freezer side : Under counter wine fridge.
Refrigerated And Frozen Foods Magazine
- frozen food: food preserved by freezing
- Freezing food preserves food from the time it is prepared to the time it is eaten. Since early times, farmers, fishermen, and trappers have preserved their game in unheated buildings during the winter season.
- (Frozen food) Any food source stored in frozen form. Many types of natural fish foodstuffs are available in frozen sheet or individual small block form to provide fish with natural foods without the dangers of introducing water-borne diseases.
- (of food or drink) Chilled, esp. in a refrigerator
- (refrigeration) the process of cooling or freezing (e.g., food) for preservative purposes
- (refrigeration) deliberately lowering the body's temperature for therapeutic purposes; "refrigeration by immersing the patient's body in a cold bath"
- (of a vehicle or container) Used to keep or transport food or drink in a chilled condition
- made or kept cold by refrigeration; "keep the milk refrigerated"; "a refrigerated truck"
- A regular television or radio program comprising a variety of topical news or entertainment items
- A chamber for holding a supply of cartridges to be fed automatically to the breech of a gun
- product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object; "tripped over a pile of magazines"
- a business firm that publishes magazines; "he works for a magazine"
- A periodical publication containing articles and illustrations, typically covering a particular subject or area of interest
- a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it; "it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
O & C Frozen Food Pamphlet, c1935
A promotional fold-out published by Olney & Carpenter, Inc. of Wolcott, NY.
I took a stab at the year, but as usual with the magic of "circa," I'm not exactly sure.
I think "Frost Seald" as a term sounds better than the ubiquitious "fresh frozen" or "frozen fresh," though. And I love the notion of the New York Staters helpfully flying their goodies into the remote corners of the Arctic, as depicted on the back of the pamphlet.
Frozen Foods stocking (Third Shift)
This is a look at what I do for a living. I've been stocking this dept. myself for the last five or seven years (I lost track). This guy is a co-worker of mine, and has come to bail me out, because the load was over 500pcs on this particular night.
kitchen aid ice cream freezer
how to adjust refrigerator door
latest refrigerator models
freezer spare parts
samsung refrigerator ice maker not working
freezer bottom fridge
major appliances refrigerators
used refrigerator trucks
avanti two door compact refrigerator
20.10.2011. u 05:16 •