HOUSE DECORATIONS IDEAS. HOUSE DECORATIONS
HOUSE DECORATIONS IDEAS. OLIVE KITCHEN DECOR
House Decorations Ideas
- The process or art of decorating or adorning something
- A thing that serves as an ornament
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- The people living in such a building; a household
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
Mouse House Ornament
A few days ago, I met this lovely girl on Facebook who runs Hutchpotch. I saw these lovely wee house decorations that she hand paints, and could immediately picture a wee mouse poking through the heart-shaped window. So she made one up for me, posted if off, it arrived the next day and the wee mouse appeared in the window a few hours after that! To give you an idea of scale, the total height of the house is only 10cm (4 inches). The mouse is about 1.5cm across. Teeny.
In downtown Oak Hill, West Virginia, a trashcan is done up to look like a small house; and there is a big panel of glass art and a painted wooden bench.
I've seen people's houses filled floor-to-ceiling with plastic snack wrappers & pet wastes -- layered like a torte, ha ha, no just kidding -- so that's the idea I take away from the garbage can art. The glass technique is a backdrop that creates a visual effect.
In downtown Oak Hill, West Virginia, on the grounds of a Chase Bank at the southwest corner of Main Street (West Virginia Route 16) and Oak Hill Avenue.
traditional dining room decorating
home theater decorating ideas
xmas decor ideas
italian decoration ideas
fun room decorating ideas
03.10.2011. u 17:01 •