WROUGHT IRON DECORATIVE : IRON DECORATIVE
WROUGHT IRON DECORATIVE : CHRISTMAS OFFICE DECORATION : OLDE WORLD DECOR.
Wrought Iron Decorative
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- (decoratively) in a decorative manner; "used decoratively at Christmas"
- Relating to decoration
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
Ursula Dual Styled Wrought Iron Artistic Gate
Ursula is an eye catching single styled wrought iron gate. It is created with a deep bronze color which is intertwined with subtle black hues and a touch of bright gold. Capturing the feel of the sea, Ursula charms with mirror imaged shell-like handles and small sea horses which nestle within the bottom panel. Between the shell handles shows a dynamic cylindrical pole with an alternative pattern of beads and stars. This subtle pattern adds a touch of whimsy. Despite all of these details what truly makes this gate design unique are the dual layered hearts centered boldly in the forefront. This thick and layered heart shape then bursts with scalloped swirls. Ursula's texture is fantastic the hammered frame and pickets optimize the texture. Another feature to the pickets is the alternating design of regular pickets vs. carved pickets with golden paint touches at eye level. Finally, sweeping wave-like swirls flow across to top of the gate for a lovely finishing touch. Ursula will not disappoint as this entry gate is both unique and stunning. Wrought iron is a reliable, attractive metal used for crafting gates. To begin with, it is versatile, making it suitable for a number of gate applications. It also offers a unique appearance in comparison to standard metal or wood gates, and can be customized with a variety of accessories or welded with accents of other metals, such as brass. It is so striking, that it has become a favored medium for metal sculptors for its artistic value. Finally, it is durable, a must for security and extended life. As such, we have chosen wrought iron for some of our finest and most distinctive gates.
Wrought Iron Gate - "Tree of Knowledge"
This wrought iron gate is made of hand forged steel with a painted graphite finish. The apple and seed pods were hand raised from soft brass - a technique used to cold form objects using repeated blows with specialized hammers and stakes. The serpent was hot forged from 1" solid copper bar and finished with a Verde patina.
Avignon - Palais des Pāpes - wrought iron detail
Having friends who do iron forging makes a person look at decorative ironwork in a whole different way. Outside the Palais des Papes.
modern decorating ideas for apartments
home interior decorating software
ceramic wall decoration
small living room decor
luau table decorations
banquet table decorations
03.10.2011. u 16:49 •