SEND FLOWERS IN MIAMI - IN MIAMI
SEND FLOWERS IN MIAMI - SEND MOTHER'S DAY FLOWER.
Send Flowers In Miami
- Send Flowers is the debut album release from Black Lungs, the side project of Alexisonfire guitarist and backing vocalist Wade MacNeil. MacNeil's sound has been described as "the soundtrack for punk rockers, hip hoppers, pill poppers, young ladies and show stoppers."
- A member of an American Indian people formerly living mainly in Illinois, Indiana, and Wisconsin and more recently inhabiting areas of Ohio, Kansas, and Oklahoma
- M.I.A.M.I. (Money Is A Major Issue) is the debut studio album by rapper Pitbull. The album was released on August 24, 2004, and peaked at number 14 on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart.
- a member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan
- a city and resort in southeastern Florida on Biscayne Bay; the best known city in Florida; a haven for retirees and a refuge for Cubans fleeing Castro
- The dialect of Illinois (an Algonquian language) of this people
Pike County Wildflowers
Along the road to Bushkill Falls in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania (near Mike Jones' old stomping grounds) and near the current stomping grounds of Claudia Shutterbug, is a huge field which is actually part of the property owned by the family that owns Bushkill. I arrived too early to enter the Bushkill park, so I headed back out and stopped by this deli and walked over to shoot the wildflowers.
Other than perhaps in the Everglades or along the sandy beach dune environment, we don't get cool wildflowers here in South Florida. We get weeds. So what the heck. I figured I'd take some shots to pass the time.
I figure these would be a nice way to start your last weekend of August. Less than a month away and we'll be in the fall season again. What was pretty wild, is that I saw a lot of trees already starting to yellow out in the Poconos. It may be an early fall up north this year due to the lack of rain. I don't know if I'll make it back up there to catch any of the colors, so I'll have to rely on my local favorite photographers to send me photos.
Have a great Sunday.
Triad... Moth, Point of Century Agave and Spider Web
Explore Aug 17, 2009 #300
This tiny Florida Skipper is in a perfect power position, pointing to the very sharp... I know all too well... black point of the Century Agave. The spider web completes the third side of this triangle magically.
Despite its appearance and what most of my books say, it seems a Skipper is a butterfly, not a moth. Common Skippers (Hesperiidae) are distinguished from the higher butterflies by their large moth-like bodies, small wings and hooked antennae. Skippers have amazingly large and focused eyes and their bodies look like they're covered with a fine brown dust.
A third point...Century Agaves live a very long time (probably not a 100 years but close.) And in the final months send up one very tall stalk ( about 25 feet high) which flowers and then drops tiny Agave plantlets in all directions... before the stalk and the plant die.
Common Skipper, Monk Skipper
Biscayne Park, FL
flowers delivered same day
wedding flowers nj
hong kong florist
chapel of flowers funeral home
pink wedding bouquet
how to make a rose bouquet
wedding flowers denver