COOKING COOKTOPS : COOKING
Cooking Cooktops : Cooking Apples
- (Cooktop) A kitchen stove, cooking stove, cookstove or cooker is a kitchen appliance designed for the purpose of cooking food. Kitchen stoves rely on the application of direct heat for the cooking process and may also contain an oven, used for baking.
- (Cooktop) An assembly of stove burners that fits into countertop.
- (Cooktop) A surface mounted stove usually with four to six burners.
- A cooking unit, usually with hot plates or burners, built into or fixed on the top of a cabinet or other surface
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
Cooking in Paris!
You can't really see it, but in this picture I'm sauteeing fingerling potatoes in butter on a two-burner electric cooktop. Now, electric cooktops are distinctly of the suck, even if they are in an adorable tiny Paris kitchen. I'm also washing haricots verts in the sink, which will soon join the potatoes in a little saucepan (with more butter, and salt and pepper), so that the skillet can be used for the fish.
41/365 - Cooking A Storm.
Cooked sausage casserole with mums tonight was a decent feed. Haven't been around for a home cooked meal for a while, I've missed it.
cooking academy play free
cooking for 1 or 2
new dotch cooking show
cooking boneless ham
cooking classes scotland
cooking pot recipes neopets
how to dispose cooking oil
organic cooking wines
cooking a pork joint
cooking course in delhi
10.11.2011. u 14:17 •