HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE YOUTUBE. YOUR HOUSE YOUTUBE
How clean is your house youtube. How to clean your diamond ring.
How Clean Is Your House Youtube
- Any website that allows users to upload content, particularly YouTube itself; A small video that can be viewed online, particularly one hosted on YouTube; To upload a video of something to YouTube
YouTube is a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share, and view videos. Three former PayPal employees created YouTube in February 2005. The name and logo of the company are an allusion to the cathode ray tube, a display device used since the early days of electronic television.
Google's web-based streaming video service. Accessible from an Android phone.
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- The people living in such a building; a household
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
Sara bunny ears just right
"Shiroi! I saw your stats!"
"Quit being a statsy snooper, Hopper."
"As your bunbun, I could easily be a snoopy sniffer instead, Shiroi!"
"I think you are that too, Hopper."
"I learned a new way of doing that too when I was watching old 1970's TV commercials at your old job place!"
"Hopper, what does all that have to do with Sara here getting her bunny ears just right?"
"I'm getting to that, Shiroi!"
"You better not be talking about the Ty D Bol..."
"That's right, Shiroi! Some of the old Tidy Bowl toilet cleaner commercials had an old lady called the Snoopy Sniffer who runs around the house sniffing. Then in the bathroom she'd see one of us was watching her. She said, 'Oh, I just can't help it! When I go to someone else's house, I snoop! And I can always tell a Tidy Bowl bathroom!" Then she lifts the lid of the toilet and this little guy in a boat is in the toilet, waving to us! The old lady smiles at him, then at us, and says, 'See? The Tidy Bowl man!' Heehee. That's pretty stupid, Shiroi. But funny. And it's not even on youtube."
"How is youtube even surviving without it, Hopper?"
"Beats your bunny, Shiroi!"
"Beats me, too, Hopper."
"You can't beat that with a three foot toilet scrubber!"
"What kind of bunny blather is that, Hopper? And it's Ty D Bol, not Tidy Bowl. I'm not going to have my latest posted photo include your stupid talk about toilet bowls which have nothing to do with this foxy, I mean rabbity, Sara photo except for her being related to your statistical snooping factor. I'll have to prepare and post another photo after this one at the same time. Get back to talk about Sara; everyone's waiting!"
"I checked yesterday afternoon while you were at work, and saw that your latest favorited photo is 'Sara puts on bunny ears'! It's its 6th favorite! And your other photo like that, 'Sara adjusts rabbit ears' is doing even better, with 7 favorites!"
"Gee, Hopper, could that maybe possibly mean..."
"That's right, Shiroi! People including your viewers like seeing women pretty in pink with great legs and bunny rabbit ears! And wearing lots of white, your bunny's color, does not hurt, either! Hey, she's giving you a look out of one eye in particular. Any particular reason?"
"She is going to be doing something while wearing those rabbit ears that she thinks we'll find interesting, Hopper, and she'll be right."
"I wanna see! I wanna see!"
"You will, Hopper, just be patient."
Watching "how clean is your house" on YouTube. I misa this program!
Enviado desde mi dispositivo BlackBerry® de Orange.
allergy free cleaning products
eye glass cleaning cloths
cleaning an office
electronics cleaning wipes
drymate gun cleaning pad
wipe clean hard disk
sunshine cleaning preview
how to clean a sink trap
how to clean whiting fish