KNOTS RUGS. KNOTS
Knots Rugs. Wool Loop Carpet.
- A tangled mass in something such as hair
- (knot) any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- A fastening made by tying a piece of string, rope, or something similar
- A particular method of tying a knot
- (knot) make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- (knot) a tight cluster of people or things; "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"; "the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest"
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
Design Your Own Celtic Knots: A Teach Yourself Workbook
"DESIGN YOUR OWN CELTIC KNOTS" You'll design Celtic knots as easily as cutting a paper snowflake. You don't need to draw well to create beautiful Celtic Knots, Borders, and even 3-D Celtic Knots. Other methods have you use grids and complicated drafting. Molly's Method is so easy because you'll just use paper folding and cutting to design your knots. All you need is some foldable paper, a pencil with an eraser, and a pair of small sharp scissors. There are only a few simple rules to remember. This easy to follow work-book is a course which takes you step by step. Teachers love the book, but kids will be able to teach themselves with this book. Your book comes with Free online support- Molly would love to chat about your project. Molly@celticswan.com Not just a childrens book! Good for adults too. Molly invented this method in 1986 while experimenting with Kirigami. She realized this ancient Japanese paper folding and cutting technique could be modified to create the interlacing patterns used by the Norse and Celts. You'll be able to use your knots for decorating your art and craft, and you'll find many uses for your creations. People are using Molly's Magic Method to design their: Costumes for Irish Dance and S.C.A., for quilts , knitting, weaving, needle point, embroidery, batik, rug hooking, carving stone and wood, etching glass and metalwork and engraving, block printing, tooled leather work, pottery, tattoo, graphic design, architectural painting, landscaping traditional knot herb gardens, and teaching Waldorf students. You'll be able to use Molly's Magic for your applied art projects. Your knots are Art in themselves- You can matte and frame them. HANDMADE Self Published, Hand Illustrated,Hand Printed and Bound. 120 pages, 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" comb bound to lay flat. Teach Ages 7 through Adult.
Hand Knotted Persian rug from Isfahan, Iran. The size is about 6' * 4'. The rug is 100 % Silk foundation. And the pile is made by very fine kurk wool and silk. It is also signed by the famous rug maker sirfayian.
12 June 2006.
The rug in front of the door to the garden. It's very, umm, therapeutic to the feet.
New Double Knot Pak Persian Mahal Design 8'11 x 12'5 Area Rug with Wool Pile . Pakistani carpets generally are finely knotted with wool pile and cotton warp and weft threads. Silk is occasionally used in the pile to accentuate certain motifs. The asymmetrical knot is typically used. The domestic wool is of good quality and is readily available. It is resilient, takes dye well, and is easily spun. However, the finest quality carpets are woven with local wool that has been blended with merino wool imported from New Zealand, and Australia. This imported wool is more refined, has a longer staple, and is stronger, yielding a more durable and Iustrous carpet. Two types of weaves are used in Pakistani rugs: the Mori and the Persian weave, in both cases the quality or fineness of the weave depends on the quality of craftmanship. Nevertheless, This Rugs is in an "Excellent Condition" with a uniform pile, static colors, free of any repair work and with all four sides as straight as humanly possible. This Rug's Picture has been shot in diffused light just before dusk. In order to truly illuminate the REAL COLORS of the carpet without exaggeration NO ARTIFICIAL LIGHT sources were used. However, this carpet will definitely look even more beautiful with additional lighting.
calculate stair carpet
homemade carpet stretcher
carpet cleaning marlton nj
rotary carpet cleaning machines
carpet stair tread
guildford carpet cleaning
carpet cleaning northern va
26.10.2011. u 19:23 •