DOCUMENT CAMERA CLASSROOM - NIKON CAMERA PROJECTOR REVIEW - VEO STINGRAY WEB CAMERA SOFTWARE
Document Camera Classroom
- A camera with tablet designed to capture still images (from 35mm slides up to A0-sized maps) and transmit them via the codec to the remote site.
- A document camera is integrated into the audiovisual system and replaces an overhead projector. It has higher resolution than an overhead projector and allows the user to project text, photos or three-dimensional objects on a screen in the classroom.
- Document cameras, also known as image presenters, visual presenters, digital visualizers, ("visualisers" in the United Kingdom) digital overheads, and docucams, are real-time image capture devices for displaying an object to a large audience.
- a room in a school where lessons take place
- A room, typically in a school, in which a class of students is taught
- (Classrooms) Belk Hall, Reid Hall, Daniel Moultrie Science Center (DMSC)
- A classroom is a room in which teaching or learning activities can take place. Classrooms are found in educational institutions of all kinds, including public and private schools, corporations, and religious and humanitarian organizations.
IPEVO Ziggi USB Document Camera
Looking for professional-level presentations in the classroom? Welcome to Ziggi, the affordable device whose pictures are worth a thousand words. Ziggi is a USB Document Camera expressly designed to capture documents and digital curriculum in real time with exceptional quality. With either a PC or Mac and a projector, Ziggi helps you share material with the entire class to discover new educational horizons. You simply won't find another document camera at this price which quickly and easily captures documents and more with such amazing clarity.
Ziggi's 2 Megapixel camera captures stunning images at a variety of standard-def and high-def resolutions up to 1600 x 1200. With the camera's ability to capture even very fine details and text courtesy of a special Macro mode, Ziggi is ideal for sharing math equations from a textbook, art and photography, handwritten notes, charts and graphs, and everything in between.
But the real secret to Ziggi is how easy it is to perfectly align documents and get just the right image size and orientation you need. Designed with flat documents and flat screens (such as the iPad or a smartphone) in mind, Ziggi features an elongated, multi-jointed stand that allows you to position the camera head at most any height and angle, and without the hassle of knobs or screws. Ziggi is tall enough for a standard 8.5 x 11" sheet of paper or an iPad's screen, but can get as close as 2 inches (5 cm) away from your subject for extreme close-ups and extra fine details. Combine the multi-jointed stand with a swivel head with 270 degrees of freedom, and you have a completely customizable image system.
Morriss Classroom #202
I am so looking forward to seeing everyone else's images this week. So far I like what I've seen and it looks like I'm not the only one who has an eye for architecture.
This image is from a freelance shoot I did for the University. As luck would have it, I was asked to document their event spaces for their website. They did not want me to bring in any lights. Although, they said I could use a hotshoe flash if necessary. They figured I would spend 5 minutes per room; I spent 15 minutes per room shooting from every angle imaginable. This image is one of my favorites.
The only postprocessing of the image was a slight straightening and I dialed down the exposure by about 1/3 of a stop.
Camera: Nikon D700
Lens: Nikon 17-35mm 2.8 @ 17.0mm
Exposure Program: Manual
Shutter Speed: 0.5 second
F Stop: f/11
Metering Mode: Matrix
Custom White Balance
Gitzo tripod w/RRS head
John McClusky Class in Incubator Classroom
San Jose State University
Photographic Services, IRC 309
One Washington Square
San Jose, CA 95192-0026
document camera classroom
Engage your students with powerful lessons using ELMO's TT02RX and Projector System. This bundled presentation package includes ELMO's TTO2RX document camera and their CRP-22 (2,200 lumens) projector. The document camera features a 1.5 mega pixel CMOS chip that captures displays and full-motion video at 30 frames per second. It also comes with a stage tablet and has a microscope viewing mode, so science teachers can put slide samples on display for the whole class. The XGA projector is wired for LAN, letting you network several projectors together and transmit images from one document camera to projectors throughout the school. Vertical keystone correction prevents image distortion when your projector can't be positioned perpendicular to the screen. Use the included remote controls to operate equipment from anywhere in your classroom.
low light hd video camera
camera stores atlanta ga
cheap camera online
high megapixel camera phone
cheapest and best digital camera
funny trail camera pictures
china digital camera price