CALIFORNIA CRIMINAL DEFENSE - LAWYER ATTORNEY AT LAW
California Criminal Defense
- In civil proceedings and criminal prosecutions under the common law, a defendant may raise a defense (or defence) in an attempt to avoid criminal or civil liability.
- (Criminal defenses) In the field of criminal law there are a variety of conditions that will tend to negate elements of a crime (particularly the intent element), known as defenses. The label may be apt in jurisdictions where the accused may be assigned some burden before a tribunal.
- (californian) of or relating to or characteristic of California or its inhabitants; "Californian beaches"
- A state in the western US, on the coast of the Pacific Ocean; pop. 33,871,648; capital, Sacramento; statehood, Sept. 9, 1850 (31). Formerly part of Mexico, it was ceded to the US in 1847, having briefly been an independent republic. Large numbers of settlers were attracted to California in the 19th century, esp. during the gold rushes of the 1840s; it is now the most populous state
- a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
- In ancient Greek mythology, ambrosia (????????) is sometimes the food, sometimes the drink, of the Greek gods (or demigods), often depicted as conferring ageless immortality upon whoever consumes it.
Jerry Stevenson & Platinum Law Group
Jerry Stevenson also served as Senior Criminal Defense Counsel for the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing comprised of almost 30,000 Marines in Southern California. He has also had the opportunity to serve as deputy general counsel of another large command and Commander of a unit comprised of over 200 Marines and Sailors.
criminal justice law enforcement
lawyer peer review
free legal information lawyers
missouri attorney search
commercial litigation attorneys
limited power of attorney medical
employment lawyer london
san diego car accident attorneys
attorney in nashville