VILLA LA MAJA HOTEL. ROMANTIC BED AND BREAKFAST IN OHIO.
Villa La Maja Hotel
- Mexican revolutionary leader (1877-1923)
- country house in ancient Rome consisting of residential quarters and farm buildings around a courtyard
- A large country house of Roman times, having an estate and consisting of farm and residential buildings arranged around a courtyard
- A detached or semidetached house in a residential district, typically one that is Victorian or Edwardian in style
- detached or semidetached suburban house
- (esp. in continental Europe) A large and luxurious country residence
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- type genus of the Majidae; nearly cosmopolitan in distribution
- Majo (masc.) or Maja (fem.) were terms for people from the lower classes of Spanish society, especially in Madrid, who distinguished themselves by their elaborate outfits and sense of style in dress and manners; the English term dandy carries a similar, but not identical meaning.
- The Cuban cactus scrub is a xeric shrubland ecoregion that occupies on the leeward coast of Cuba. Most of it occurs in the southeastern part of the island in the provinces of Guantanamo and Santiago de Cuba. The ecoregion receives less than of rainfall annually.
- (in solmization) The sixth note of a major scale
- The note A in the fixed-do system
- lanthanum: a white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily; occurs in rare earth minerals and is usually classified as a rare earth
- the syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization
- Louisiana: a state in southern United States on the Gulf of Mexico; one of the Confederate states during the American Civil War
Villa Herbertshof, built in 1913 and extended in 1919-1926 for the banker and director of Dresdner Bank Herbert M. Gutmann (1879-1942).
Nach der Restitution an die Erben der Gutmanns 1992, der Raumung der Hausbesetzer 1999 und dem Verkauf 2005 begannen die Neubesitzer mit der langsamen Instandsetzung. Der nordliche Gebaudeteil, in dem fruher der Stall und Bedienstetenwohnungen untergracht waren, ist bereits bewohnbar, jetzt beginnt die Wiederherstellung des Haupttrakts.
Potsdam/Germany, Nauener Vorstadt, Bertinistra?e 16/16a.
Villa "Parolo", Bad Saarow near Berlin, Germany, built in early twenties of 20th century. Singular mixture of design and craftmanship.
north american hotels
fess parker wine country inn
happy days hotel
country inn and suites baltimore north
charleston bed and breakfasts
cheap hotel motel rooms
hotel cardinal rouen
narrow gauge railroad inn
kensington close hotel wrights lane
hotel koenigshof bonn