Quai Des Princes Residence Hotel. Cheap Hotels In Florida Beaches
Quai Des Princes Residence Hotel
- A person's home; the place where someone lives
- The official house of a government minister or other public and official figure
- any address at which you dwell more than temporarily; "a person can have several residences"
- residency: the act of dwelling in a place
- The fact of living in a particular place
- the official house or establishment of an important person (as a sovereign or president); "he refused to live in the governor's residence"
- Princes Ltd. is a UK-based food manufacturer originally specialising in canned foods and that produces a range of food and drink products.
- A close male relative of a monarch, esp. a son's son
- (princely) deluxe: rich and superior in quality; "a princely sum"; "gilded dining rooms"
- The son of a monarch
- A male royal ruler of a small state, actually, nominally, or originally subject to a king or emperor
- (prince) a male member of a royal family other than the sovereign (especially the son of a sovereign)
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- A wharf, or quay (pronounced 'key') is a structure on the shore of a harbour where ships may dock to load and unload cargo or passengers. Such a structure includes one or more berths (mooring locations), and may also include piers, warehouses, or other facilities necessary for handling the ships.
- This word is expected to embrace anything of crucial' importance. It does what's expected of it, but has to be restrained from attempting a good deal more. The term should be used sparingly and not allowed to become devalued,
- Data encryption standard
- diethylstilbesterol: synthetic nonsteroid with the properties of estrogen; formerly used to treat menstrual problems but was found to be associated with vaginal cancers in the daughters of women so treated during pregnancy
- (de) Delaware: a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- diethylstilbestrol: a potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry
Residence of chevaliers
Castle of the Teutonic Knights, Ellingen, Franconia (Bavaria)
Some background information:
In 1216 the famous order of the Teutonic Knights made the little town of Ellingen one of their residences and built a castle there. In the Renaissance period the castle was rebuilt and again it was rebuilt in the Baroque period. Today’s castle grounds date back on the reconstruction of 1711 to 1721.
In the course of the centuries and periods the different commanders of the Teutonic Knights controlled the bailiwick Franconia from Ellingen.
In the course of the secularization in 1809 the Teutonic Knights lost their remaining possessions in Germany.
In 1815 the Bavarian king Maximilian I Joseph presented his field marshal prince Carl Philipp von Wrede with the castle to appreciate his military merits. In 1939 the family von Wrede sold the castle to the Free State of Bavaria, which is still in possession of it.
Nowadays the castle is open to the public. Guided tours through the interiors can be booked.
By the way I took this picture on the day cyclone “Xynthia” reached Germany.
Paris: palais de la Légion d'Honneur, ou hôtel de Salm.
Le prince Frederic III de Salm-Kyrburg (1746-1794) (chef d'une branche de la maison de Salm), qui s'etait installe a Paris en 1771, avait herite d'une vaste fortune qui fut encore augmentee en 1781 par la dot de sa femme, la princesse Francoise de Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen. Il entreprit dans sa residence de Kirn des travaux pour lesquels il demanda des projets a l'architecte Jacques-Denis Antoine. De 1782 a 1787, il fit construire sur les plans de l'architecte Pierre Rousseau un magnifique hotel particulier sur les bords de la Seine, sur un terrain situe au bas de la rue de Bellechasse qu'il acquit du prince de Conti. L'entrepreneur fut Pecoul, allie de l'architecte. A ce niveau, le quai n'etait qu'un simple chemin de halage. Une terrasse fut construite pour elever le palais, mais la construction du mur de soutenement dans le sol marecageux de la Grenouillere fut delicate et les fondations exigerent de grands travaux pour en assurer la solidite (Wikipedia)
carousel motel santa cruz
hotel in gatwick airport
andrews inn town motel
kimberly hotel manila
puro hotel palma
job in dubai hotels
grand resort hotels