HILTON HOTELS CORPORATION JOBS. CORPORATION JOBS
HILTON HOTELS CORPORATION JOBS. ADJOINING HOTEL ROOMS.
Hilton Hotels Corporation Jobs
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts (formerly known as Hilton Hotels) is an international chain of full-service hotels and resorts founded by Conrad Hilton and now owned by the Hilton Worldwide. Hilton hotels are either owned, managed, or franchised to independent operators by the Hilton Hotels Corporation.
- (corporate) of or belonging to a corporation; "corporate rates"; "corporate structure"
- A company or group of people authorized to act as a single entity (legally a person) and recognized as such in law
- A paunch
- pot: slang for a paunch
- a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- A group of people elected to govern a city, town, or borough
- (job) profit privately from public office and official business
- (job) a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee; "estimates of the city's loss on that job ranged as high as a million dollars"; "the job of repairing the engine took several hours"; "the endless task of classifying the samples"; "the farmer's morning chores"
- (job) occupation: the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money; "he's not in my line of business"
- Steven (Paul) (1955–), US computer entrepreneur. He set up the Apple computer company in 1976 with Steve Wozniak and served as chairman until 1985, returning in 1997 as CEO. He is also the former CEO of the Pixar animation studio
hilton hotel manchester shot on a flat balcony 14 floors up
Hilton hotel, take it from chepstow street manchester uk
the joint hard rock hotel casino
le sport hotel st lucia
hotel opera toulouse
plaza suites hotel
cheap hotel motel rooms
salamanca inn hobart
scott station inn
03.11.2011. u 18:36 •