Bodies hit the floor - Hardwood floor supplies - Floor mat runners.
Bodies Hit The Floor
- A handicap which allows one driver to leave first in an illegal street race. No flagger is utilized rather the race begins once the driver leaves the starting line and ends at a predetermined point.
- The physical structure of a person or an animal, including the bones, flesh, and organs
- (bodied) having a body or a body of a specified kind; often used in combination; "strong-bodied"; "big-bodied"
- (bodied) possessing or existing in bodily form; "what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"- Shakespeare; "an incarnate spirit"; "`corporate' is an archaic term"
- (body) invest with or as with a body; give body to
- The physical and mortal aspect of a person as opposed to the soul or spirit
- A corpse
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
As Bodies Hit The Floor
like the others before you
like the ones who will
who will come in your wake
the pleasures you gave
the sounds of your fear
the soft moans
the conflict in your body
a blade dancing in front of your eyes
filled with tears
anything you say
i can't help but smile
as i press the cold steel
against your tender
into your eyes
pressing the blade
against your skin
biting my lip
only for a moment
Day 74 of 365: (Let the) Bodies (Hit the Floor)
After a long day/week at work, I have a penchant for napping all strewn about the living room like a fat cat. It's been a while since I've done cloing, which I've combined with reflections and low light conditions.
Technical Info: ISO 400 f/3.5 @ 4 sec. All natural (very low) lighting; 3 exposures combined with PhotoShop.
remove scratches hardwood floors
old parquet flooring
laminate flooring moisture
killing floor show fps
floor plan with measurements
removing cat urine smell from hardwood floors
domestic floor polishers
burmese teak flooring