BRUSHED SILVER WATCH. SILVER WATCH
BRUSHED SILVER WATCH. SILVER FOIL LINED ENVELOPES. SILVER FINGERNAIL POLISH
Brushed Silver Watch
- (of fabric) Having a soft raised nap
- touched lightly in passing; grazed against; "of all the people brushed against in a normal day on a city street I remember not a one"
- Having been treated with a brush, in particular
- (of fabrics) having soft nap produced by brushing; "a dress of brushed cotton"; "a fleecy lining"; "napped fabrics"
- (of metal) Finished with a nonreflective surface
- (of hair or clothing) groomed with a brush; "with shining hair neatly brushed"; "the freshly brushed clothes hung in the closet"
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- a small portable timepiece
- Look at or observe attentively, typically over a period of time
- Secretly follow or spy on
- a period of time (4 or 2 hours) during which some of a ship's crew are on duty
- look attentively; "watch a basketball game"
- Keep under careful or protective observation
VINTAGE CYMA GENTS SWISS WATCH
I am looking , and hoping that maybe someone can tell me a litte bit about this watch. I e-mailed CYMA and the reply was that their records only go back to 1978 because of a take-over I think it has what looks like a stainless steel case, has a brushed steel finished dial, and markers at every minute around the outside of the dial, and every five minutes set towards the inside of the minute markers. It has a sweep second hand.
Just below the 12'o'clock marker is the letter 'C' (the cyma logo), and under the letter 'C' is the name 'CYMA', under which it says 'AUTOMATIC' in smaller, upper case letters.
Just above the six-thirty marker is a date window, below it , writen in small upper case letters is the word 'swiss', and above it, there is the word 'navystar' in small itallic lower case letters, i am sorry that i can't decifer what colour any of the writing or the minute markers are, except, i think the five minute markers are two-tone silver.
I am extremely interested in the watch's history etc, and would be most happy if you could help in any way.
Kenneth Cole Round Stainless Link Watch
This luminous round watch features a demure stainless steel link chain and a bright, feminine face that perfectly punctuates office attire or weekend wear.
round face three hand watch
1.375" wide face
polished stainless steel case with white border and brushed silver face
stainless steel link band with fold-over style clasp with push button safety
date calendar at the three o'clock position
water resistant to 99 feet
Kenneth Cole signature on face
limited lifetime guarantee
1971 rolls royce silver shadow
colloidal silver health benefits
value of 1935 silver certificate
silver coin bullion
silver coins set
garnet sterling silver earrings
antique silver buttons
colloidal silver dangers
silver heart watch