STERLING SILVER PICTURE FRAMES. PICTURE FRAMES
Sterling Silver Picture Frames. Sterling Silver Jewelry Bracelets.
Sterling Silver Picture Frames
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- (Picture Frame) The outermost limits of the picture plane. This boundary (rectangle, square, circle) is represented by the edges of the paper or the margins drawn within.
- (picture frame) a framework in which a picture is mounted
- (Picture Frame) A Frame (q.v.) which forms a border surrounding and protecting an image or document to enhance it and to provide a mechanical means of support either for hanging or for standing the item in order to display it to best effect.
This is a 1 1/2" copper picture frame pendant with sterling silver rivets, rings and bead on a leather cord necklace. My husband and I teamed up for this idea of framing my handmade embroidery. He does the metal work. (and I like to help with the hammering of the copper)
Picture frame pendant - rectangular
Intricately cut out from sterling silver, this pendant is inspired by an ornate Victorian-era picture frame. Photographed with a backdrop of rose petals.
black shirt silver tie
1971 rolls royce silver shadow
silver marcasite rings
silver the hedgehog ps3
sterling silver diamond cut rope chain
silver plated wine goblets
silver river marine institute
silver junk coin
- 23:20 -