Cannondale tandem bicycle. Mountain bike fork parts. Universal fitness exercise bike.
Cannondale Tandem Bicycle
- bicycle-built-for-two: a bicycle with two sets of pedals and two seats
- The tandem bicycle or twin is a form of bicycle (occasionally, a tricycle) designed to be ridden by more than one person. The term tandem refers to the seating arrangement (fore to aft, not side-by-side), not the number of riders. A bike with two riders side-by-side is called a sociable.
- Cannondale is a census-designated place and section of the Town of Wilton in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The neighborhood is one of the wealthier sections of a wealthy town, with many old homes on large, almost rural lots now largely wooded.
- The Cannondale Bicycle Corporation, now a subsidiary of Dorel Industries, is a Canadian owned bicycle manufacturer, headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut USA with manufacturing and assembly facilities in Taichung, Taiwan.
- The Cannondale Metro-North Railroad station serves residents of the Cannondale area of Wilton, Connecticut via the Danbury Branch of the New Haven Line.
On the provincial road S 102 between Guanghuo (??) and Zhashui (??)
with my mother in law. Photo taken by my friend Jupp.
Fooling around on the tandem with children in the Gansu countryside.
old school bmx bicycle
scott bike frames
maxxis mountain bike tires
park tool bike stands
best recumbent bikes
disney girls bike
harley davidson kid bike
bike clip pedals
kent trail machine men's dual suspension mountain bike
orange bikes for sale