FLOOR DESIGN IDEAS - UNDERLAYMENT LAMINATE FLOORS - FLOOR PLANS LI
Floor Design Ideas
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- All the rooms or areas on the same level of a building; a story
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale; "what level is the office on?"
- The lower surface of a room, on which one may walk
- A level area or space used or designed for a particular activity
- shock: surprise greatly; knock someone's socks off; "I was floored when I heard that I was promoted"
- A thought or sestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- An opinion or belief
- A concept or mental impression
Walks, Walls, & Patio Floors: Design Ideas, Installation, Upkeep (Southern Living (Paperback Sunset))
Looking for a step-by-step guide that will give you ideas and instruction (plus the confidence) to create a new walkway or reinvent an existing garden wall? Then look no further than this new edition of Walks, Walls & Patio Floors.
It takes you through the basics, from planning your project to choosing the right materials--even getting them to your house (which can be one of the biggest challenges!). And, of course, everything you need to know once you get it all home!
These 30 projects provide clear instruction and photography to build landscape-enhancing patios, pathways, and wall finishes, including how to excavate, install edging, build stone and timber steps, and pour and finish a concrete slab.
30 projects with precise step-by-step instructions and how-to photography
Beautiful photography shows off spectacular walkways, patios, and garden walls in a variety of landscapes
Discusses how to mix and pour concrete, as well as decorative finishes
Provides instruction for using stucco, stone veneer, and other materials to dress up existing walls
Art Nouveau Mosaic Floor Design - Mucha
One of my favourite Artists is Alphonse Mucha and this is part of the interior of the George Fouquet Shop which Much designed and is in the art nouveau style.Gives you an idea how ornate the shop looked.
Mucha moved to Paris in 1887, and continued his studies at Academie Julian and Academie Colarossi while also producing magazine and advertising illustrations. Around Christmas 1894, Mucha happened to drop into a print shop where there was a sudden and unexpected demand for a new poster to advertise a play starring Sarah Bernhardt, the most famous actress in Paris, at the Theatre de la Renaissance. Mucha volunteered to produce a lithographed poster within two weeks, and on 1 January 1895, the advertisement for Gismonda appeared on the streets of the city. It was an overnight sensation and announced the new artistic style and its creator to the citizens of Paris. Bernhardt was very satisfied with his work and commissioned further work.
Mucha produced a flurry of paintings, posters, advertisements, and book illustrations, as well as designs for jewellery, carpets, wallpaper, and theatre sets in what came to be known as the Art Nouveau style. Mucha's works frequently featured beautiful healthy young women in flowing vaguely Neoclassical looking robes, often surrounded by lush flowers which sometimes formed haloes behind the women's heads
While living in Paris Mucha went into partnership with George Fouquet to design jewlellery for his shop which mucha also designed. The shop was demolished with the exterior and interior moved and rebuilt in the Musee Carnavalet.
Custom Kitchen Design Ideas
The far wall has three glass inserts in perfect golden proportion to the wood door. The entire wall has a spiral pattern leading from the three doors, across the horizontal, lift up doors, down the left side to curl up to the small square. The cabinets are Anigre wood, granite in the kitchen area and wood counter in the foreground dining area that matches the floor and the upper eaves. Originally designed for a single man, it is now home to a single woman. Great design has no limit!
second floor music
bamboo floor mat
floor plan storage
shoes for concrete floors
dental office floor plan
t molding wood floor
vinyl floor tile grout