Cooking Tripods : Bratz Makeover Games Cooking Games : Baltimore Cooking Classes
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- A stool, table, or cauldron resting on three legs
- (tripod) a three-legged rack used for support
- Tripod is a word generally used to refer to a three-legged object, generally one used as a platform of some sort, and comes from the Greek tripous, meaning "three feet".
- The Tripods is a series of novels written by Samuel Youd (under the pseudonym "John Christopher") beginning in the late 1960s. The first two were the basis of a science fiction TV-series, produced in the United Kingdom in the 1980s (it was aired between September 1984 and December 1985).
- The bronze altar at Delphi on which a priestess sat to utter oracles
- A three-legged stand for supporting a camera or other apparatus
Most Unconventional Use Of Tripod Award Entry
Made my own strawberry guava (psidum cattleianum) jelly the other day, and needed some way to suspend a muslin bag full of mushed up guavas above a pot. Decided to use my photo tripod.
Lighting 102 - Cooking Light
Strobist Info - Fuji S5 on tripod
SB80DX at 1/8th power on a stand at 45 degrees through a white umbrella.
I do not love this shot (hence, why I did not call it my final).
cooking bags reynolds
cooking television show
loblaws superstore cooking classes
york cooking school
cooking school aspen
tea oil for cooking
yarra valley cooking school
cooking class ireland
cooking course bangkok
cooking courses in birmingham