VINYL KITCHEN FLOORING. KITCHEN FLOORING
Vinyl kitchen flooring. Shaw laminate wood flooring
Vinyl Kitchen Flooring
- floor: the inside lower horizontal surface (as of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure); "they needed rugs to cover the bare floors"; "we spread our sleeping bags on the dry floor of the tent"
- (floored) provided with a floor
- The boards or other material of which a floor is made
- building material used in laying floors
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- Of or denoting the unsaturated hydrocarbon radical ?CH=CH2, derived from ethylene by removal of a hydrogen atom
- A vinyl compound is any organic compound that contains a vinyl group (Preferred IUPAC name ethenyl). Vinyl groups (formula −CH=CH2) are derivatives of ethene, CH2=CH2, with one hydrogen atom replaced with some other group.
- Vinyl used as the standard material for phonograph records
- a univalent chemical radical derived from ethylene
- Synthetic resin or plastic consisting of polyvinyl chloride or a related polymer, used esp. for wallpapers and other covering materials and for phonograph records
- shiny and tough and flexible plastic; used especially for floor coverings
We couldn't handle the vinyl flooring anymore and the hardwood underneath was in too poor a shape to refinish - so now its painted.
Our kitchen floor at the moment
The green spots are the original linoleum; the white is the paper backing of the vinyl layer above that.
square floor pillows
floor lamp arc
retile bathroom floor
sanding hardwood floors
oriental floor mats
torchiere halogen floor lamp
rugs for laminate floors
at second floor
27.10.2011. u 16:28 •