HOTEL BONSEJOUR MONTMARTRE : HOTEL BONSEJOUR
HOTEL BONSEJOUR MONTMARTRE : HOTEL TEL AVIV BEACH
Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre
- Seine, France, has been for centuries a place of pilgrimage as a shrine of the Mother of God. St. Ignatius came here with his first nine companions to receive their vows on 15 Aug., 1534.
A district in northern Paris, on a hill above the Seine River, much frequented by artists in the late 19th and early 20th centuries when it was a separate village
the highest point in Paris; famous for its associations with many artists
Montmartre is a hill (the butte Montmartre) which is 130 meters high, giving its name to the surrounding district, in the north of Paris in the 18th arrondissement, a part of the Right Bank.
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Paris Hotel #1
My small but cozy room at Hotel Bonsejour Montmartre in the Montmartre area.
This is the hotel where we stayed in Paris, the Montmartre Bonsejour
hotels in stuttgart
vintage motel sign
ambassadors hotel bloomsbury
compare prices for hotels
fess parker wine country inn spa
studio motel santos
inn at lambertville station