CARPET HISTORY - EXPENSIVE RUGS - MOUNTAIN RUG MILLS.
- The study of past events, particularly in human affairs
- The whole series of past events connected with someone or something
- the aggregate of past events; "a critical time in the school's history"
- a record or narrative description of past events; "a history of France"; "he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president"; "the story of exposure to lead"
- The past considered as a whole
- the discipline that records and interprets past events involving human beings; "he teaches Medieval history"; "history takes the long view"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
Poster of historic Japanese Art: two women rolling up carpets
Museum quality reproduction of work of fine art from the Japanese Prints and Drawing Collection of the Library of Congress, 1688-1915. Emerald Honeybee offers only the BEST in quality. Our Posters are printed by a Professional Graphics Company using a MIMAKI Eco-Solvent Printer and archival inks. Which means your poster is UV protected and will not fade over time. Paper used is a heavy weight, satin finish photo paper. Description of this Poster is as follows: Poster of historic Japanese Art: two women rolling up carpets Japanese woodblock prints and drawings, dating from the seventeenth to the twentieth centuries, by such artists as Hiroshige, Kuniyoshi, Sadahide, and Yoshiiku. Subjects include actors, women, landscapes, scenes from Japanese literature and daily life, and Western foreigners. Many schools and traditions are represented, but primary strengths include the Japanese art forms known as Ukiyo-e, translated as ' pictures of the floating (or sorrowful) world' ; and Yokohama-e, literally ' pictures of Yokohama.'
Carpet of Lesser Celandine
Carpet of Lesser Celandine (Ranunculus ficaria) on early spring woodland floor -- Community Woods by River Exe, Exeter, Devon, 2 April, 2011
'Carpet' of buttercups
Bulbous Buttercup (Ranunculus bulbosus) -- low-level view of yellow 'carpet' on meadow -- Riverside Valley Park, Exeter, Devon, 10 May 2008
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
indoor outdoor grass carpet
carpet cleaning northern va
shag berber carpet
installing carpet in basement
connecticut carpet and upholstery cleaning
making braided rug
carpet cleaners in cardiff
carpet cleaning coupons cincinnati
what is hand tufted rug