IVY HOUSE HOTEL. IVY HOUSE
IVY HOUSE HOTEL. BUDGET HOTELS IN GERMANY.
Ivy House Hotel
- A family or family lineage, esp. a noble or royal one; a dynasty
- contain or cover; "This box houses the gears"
- A building for human habitation, esp. one that is lived in by a family or small group of people
- The people living in such a building; a household
- firm: the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments; "he worked for a brokerage house"
- a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families; "he has a house on Cape Cod"; "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- Old World vine with lobed evergreen leaves and black berrylike fruits
- Used in names of similar climbing plants, e.g., poison ivy, Boston ivy
- (ivied) overgrown with ivy; "Harvard's ivied buildings"
- A woody evergreen Eurasian climbing plant, typically having shiny, dark green five-pointed leaves
- Hedera (; English name Ivy, plural Ivies) is a genus of 15 species of climbing or ground-creeping evergreen woody plants in the family Araliaceae, native to the Atlantic Islands, western, central and southern Europe, northwestern Africa and across central-southern Asia east to Japan.
Fire Do Not Cross
'Chemical leak' hotel evacuated
A hotel in Marlborough, Wiltshire, has been evacuated after a suspected chemical leak.
Fire crews and police were called to the Ivy House Hotel on the High Street just after 0830 GMT and put a cordon around the building.
Traffic was being diverted away from the area around the hotel onto Kingsbury Street.
Manager Judy Cameron said: "We came in and we could smell what we thought was ammonia."
There are currently no reports of anyone being injured as a result of the leak.
"Subsequently we have something like six fire appliances, two ambulances, a chemical response team and men in yellow suits with green Wellington boots on here," added Ms Cameron.
Ivy covered house near our hotel
We saw this interesting ivy covered building near our guest house near Leeson Bridge.
hotel bluebay grand esmeralda
atrium hotel faridabad
prince of wales hotel glacier
cheap vegas hotels
beijing airport garden hotel
gaylord hotel and resort
malta hotel booking
rex hotel cuba
03.11.2011. u 11:37 •