Fort lauderdale hotel motel : Hotels a rennes : Dunes motel clearwater beach
Fort Lauderdale Hotel Motel
- A resort, commercial, and industrial city in southeastern Florida, north of Miami; pop. 152,397
- Fort Lauderdale is a city in the U.S. state of Florida, on the Atlantic coast. It is the county seat of Broward County. According to 2007 U.S. Census Bureau estimates, the city had a population of 183,606.
- Fort Lauderdale Station is a Tri-Rail station in Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida.
- a city in southeast Florida on the Atlantic coast to the north of Miami; a favorite place for college students to go on their spring vacations
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A roadside hotel designed primarily for motorists, typically having the rooms arranged in a low building with parking directly outside
- a motor hotel
- Motel is the debut album by the Mexican soul-rock band, of the same name. The album was released in March 28, 2006, in Mexico, their homeland. And later, after four months, the album was released in countries like Guatemala, Venezuela, Chile, and the United States.
- A motel is a hotel designed for motorists, and usually has a parking area for motor vehicles. They are common in the United States.
Town & Country Motel - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Efficiencies - Hotel Rooms - Apartments
1135 N. Federal Hwy. (on U.S. No. 1)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
52 Modern Units - one of the South's Finest Motels - Heated Fresh Water Swimming Pool - Shuffleboard Courts - Air Conditioned Restaurant - Individually Controlled Air-Conditioning and hot water heat - Parking at your front door - Daily Maid Service and utilities furnished - 3 minutes to the Beach and Downtown shopping center - Reservations Phone LOgan-4-9237. Mr. and Mrs. C.K. Walker, Owners - Fred and Iva Ballard, Mgrs. AAA Approved.
The Anchor Motel - Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1400 South Federal Highway, U.S. No. 1
Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Attractive Modern Hotel Rooms and Apartments. Quiet Rear Suites, Tubs, Showers and Kitchenettes. Safaire thermostat hot air heat. Air Conditioning optional. Television. Swimming Pool. Door Parking. Moderate Winter Rates. Very low rates April thru November. Close to Restaurant and Shopping. 2 minutes to Beach on new causeway. Phone JA 2-9480. AAA Approved.
country inn and suites baltimore north
the huntington beach hotel
piccolo hotel peschiera del garda
cheap motel hotel rooms
hobart backpackers accommodation
athenaeum hotel firenze