Sand Dollar Inn : Cheap Victoria Hotels.
Sand Dollar Inn
- An animal with a very flattened, circular body covered with spines and showing the five-star pattern; related to sea stars, sea urchins, and sea cucumbers.
- A flattened sea urchin that lives partly buried in sand, feeding on detritus
- Sand dollar, or Sand-dollar is a name used for many species of extremely flattened, burrowing sea urchins belonging to the order Clypeasteroida. Other species within the order are not quite as flat, and are sometimes called "sea cookies" or "sea biscuits".
- flattened disklike sea urchins that live on sandy bottoms
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
Sand Dollar Motel
This Nags Head motel was operated by proprietress Jewel Graves for many years. It was on the oceanfront near where the Nags Head Inn is today.
Sand Dollar Inn
56 Central Ave
Pacific Beach, WA 98571
bed and breakfast in blackpool
alakai hotel and suites
econolodge inn and suites
hotel resort and casino
cheap accommodation in macau
hotel crillon le brave