DAY MAKE UP LOOKS - PERMANENT MAKE UP REMOVAL.
Day Make Up Looks
- Cosmetics such as lipstick or powder applied to the face, used to enhance or alter the appearance
- constitution: the way in which someone or something is composed
- The composition or constitution of something
- constitute: form or compose; "This money is my only income"; "The stone wall was the backdrop for the performance"; "These constitute my entire belonging"; "The children made up the chorus"; "This sum represents my entire income for a year"; "These few men comprise his entire army"
- The combination of qualities that form a person's temperament
- makeup: an event that is substituted for a previously cancelled event; "he missed the test and had to take a makeup"; "the two teams played a makeup one week later"
- Carried out during the day as opposed to the evening or at night
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's Day"
- (of a person) Working during the day as opposed to at night
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
day 62 ~ 365
“Kiss and make up...”
Yes, flickrites... this overly schmoopy, extremely lovey-dovey couple does... have... the occasional argument. *usually started by me I’m sure haha.
But we also know how to laugh at ourselves after it, and to always... aaaalways kiss and make up. :-) It’s hard to stay mad at each other for very long, especially when we both take a step back and look at the big picture. Us... together... for a lifetime... so ok, get over the argument and move on. :-)
Today during lunch I was a bit of a crabby tool, but Mg found it in her heart to see through it and love me regardless ;-). *as I do toward her when sheeeeee's being a crabby patty! haha... love you Mg!
52/365: happy halloween!
Hair & Make-up: Evakke
Photo & Processing: Evakke
Ciudad Real, nov'09
Happy halloween to all of you, guys!! ^^
I hope you are having a good times this weekend. Have you dressed up?
This is the final looking I got for my "modern geisha" look. you like it?
damn hairdos, it's really difficult to do it to yourself!! LOL
shot done with lateral butterfly lighting and a blue background. :-)
marks make up
what kind of makeup does carmindy use
make up brush holders
permanent eye makeup problems
models with make up
make up your mind by theory of a dead man
cheap makeup sites
makeup brands that don t test on animals
make up to cover scars