STUDIO EQUIPMENT RACK. STUDIO EQUIPMENT
Studio equipment rack. Lab equipment flask
Studio Equipment Rack
- a centralized housing unit that protects and organizes electronic equipment.
- A cabinet with rails (or free standing rails) that have holes to accept screws at standard spaces and used to house outboard gear.
- A 19-inch rack is a standardized frame or enclosure for mounting multiple equipment modules. Each module has a front panel that is wide, including edges or ears that protrude on each side which allow the module to be fastened to the rack frame with screws.
- A place where performers, esp. dancers, practice and exercise
- workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- A room where an artist, photographer, sculptor, etc., works
- A room where musical or sound recordings can be made
- workplace for the teaching or practice of an art; "she ran a dance studio"; "the music department provided studios for their students"; "you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph"
- studio apartment: an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
This is the rack of mixers and other recording equipment. The one in the middle is an analog mixer that DOES work, and has some really cool built in reverb. Though we don't use it as much as we probably should. I should fix that.
Studio Racks. Rosetta 800. Pendulum Audio PL-2
Recording studio racks feature from top Mercenary edition Great River MP2NV mic preamp, Rosetta 800 ADC/DAC. Pendulum Audio PL-2 analog limiter
black sheep play equipment
construction equipment brands
hospital equipment supply
find handling equipment
vehicle video equipment
spy equipment sale
beauty salon equipment china
27.10.2011. u 09:12 •