Chocolate flower molds - Boy before flower 24 - Acrylic flower.
Chocolate Flower Molds
- Berlandiera lyrata, also known as Chocolate Flower, Chocolate Daisy or Lyreleaf Greeneyes, is a species of flowering plant in the family Asteraceae.
- (mold) cast: the distinctive form in which a thing is made; "pottery of this cast was found throughout the region"
- A distinctive and typical style, form, or character
- (mold) model: form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
- (mold) container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
- A hollow container used to give shape to molten or hot liquid material (such as wax or metal) when it cools and hardens
- Something made in this way, esp. a gelatin dessert or a mousse
Little Miniature Chocolate and Orange Candies
I love how these turned out. I made the tiny candies by hand. Then I used my teenie tiny flower mold for the flower on top!
I liked it so much I made silicone molds out of them and can make as many as I want in any color I want.
These make great necklace charms.
Grapefruit Chocolates 1
I became obsessed with the combination of grapefruit and chocolate, so I made these candies that were dark chocolate filled with grapefruit-orange-flower fondant, and topped with pieces of candied grapefruit peel.
I used a silicone ice tray as a mold.
a wareham florist
open a flower shop
wedding flowers lancashire
rogers park florist
daisy flower clip art
serene green bouquet
floral patchwork quilt
send a fruit bouquet
blue flower hair pin