Decorating Bathroom Tips. Wall Decoration For Kids
Decorating Bathroom Tips
- Confer an award or medal on (a member of the armed forces)
- (decorate) award a mark of honor, such as a medal, to; "He was decorated for his services in the military"
- Provide (a room or building) with a color scheme, paint, wallpaper, etc
- Make (something) look more attractive by adding ornament to it
- (decorate) make more attractive by adding ornament, colour, etc.; "Decorate the room for the party"; "beautify yourself for the special day"
- (decorate) deck: be beautiful to look at; "Flowers adorned the tables everywhere"
- A bathroom is a room that may have different functions depending on the culturalist context. In the most literal sense, the word bathroom means "a room with a bath".
- A set of matching units to be fitted in such a room, esp. as sold together
- A room containing a bathtub or a shower and usually also a washbasin and a toilet
- a room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- A room containing a toilet
- toilet: a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- Predict as likely to win or achieve something
- (tip) cause to tilt; "tip the screen upward"
- Give (someone) a sum of money as a way of rewarding them for their services
- (tip) the extreme end of something; especially something pointed
- (tip) gratuity: a relatively small amount of money given for services rendered (as by a waiter)
The Pad - Living Room
My man just finished building and decorating his new skybox. I think it looks amazing! How about you?
May 24, 2010
Pro tip: The words "Unisex Bathroom" should not be decorated with hearts.
iron home decor
wedding outdoor decorations
home decorating games for kids
teenager room decorations
home accents decor
kitchen wine decor