CONSUMER PROTECTION ATTORNEY GENERAL : CONSUMER PROTECT
Consumer protection attorney general : Arkansas bankruptcy attorney.
Consumer Protection Attorney General
- Consumer protection laws are designed to ensure fair competition and the free flow of truthful information in the marketplace.
- Laws and measures to protect the consumer which are coordinated by the German Ministry for Consumer Protection, Food and Agriculture (BMVEL). The data collected are entered in the Animal Welfare Report published twice yearly by the BMVEL.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) who are the organisation set up by the Government under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to regulate firms that undertake financial services in the UK. Our firm reference number is 309959.
- The head of the US Department of Justice
- In most common law jurisdictions, the attorney general, or attorney-general, is the main legal advisor to the government, and in some jurisdictions he or she may in addition have executive responsibility for law enforcement or responsibility for public prosecutions.
- the person who holds the position of secretary of the Justice Department; "Edmund Randolph was the first Attorney General, appointed by President Washington"
- The principal legal officer who represents a country or a state in legal proceedings and gives legal advice to the government
- the chief law officer of a country or state
Judge Eric Brown Files Petitions for Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court
The Chief Justice of the Ohio Supreme Court is not only that of a justice, but also that of a chief., Judge Brown has extensive leadership and management experience that will serve the courts of Ohio well. He has owned and successfully operated two small businesses, and for his leadership, his local chamber of commerce selected him as its business person of the year. He served more than a decade as a leader of the Cuyahoga County Bar Association. While working for the Ohio Attorney General, he served as assistant and acting chief of the Consumer Protection Section, leading a staff of 70 working to protect Ohio consumer from fraud. Brown also served the Attorney General as Tobacco Litigation Counsel, helping to manage the largest litigation in Ohio history, supervising staff attorneys, and coordinating Ohio’s efforts with those of 40 other states. As Franklin County Common Pleas Court Judge, he handled more than 5,000 cases on his docket. Now, as the sole judge of the Franklin County Common Pleas Court, Probate Division, Judge Brown leads a staff of 50, including seven magistrates.
Ensuring Fair Access To Entertainment Tickets | Assurer un accčs juste aux billets de spectacle
Attorney General Chris Bentley (left), joined by Minister of Small Business and Consumer Services, Harinder Takhar, announces proposed amendments to the Ticket Speculation Act at Queen's Park. The proposed amendments would, if passed, strengthen consumer protection and help ensure that Ontario consumers have fair access to tickets for their favourite concerts, sporting events and theatrical performances. | Le procureur general Chris Bentley (a gauche), accompagne du ministre des Petites Entreprises et des Services aux consommateurs, Harinder Takhar, annonce des modifications proposees a la Loi sur le trafic de billets de spectacle a Queen's Park. Les modifications proposees, si elles sont adoptees, renforceront la protection des consommateurs et permettront d'assurer que les consommateurs de l'Ontario ont un acces juste aux billets de leurs concerts, evenements sportifs et pieces de theatre preferes.
law firms in singapore
office of city attorney
california family law forms
antitrust law firm
virginia lawyer jobs
kentucky criminal attorney
responsibilities of a power of attorney
kentucky divorce lawyers
06.11.2011. u 10:36 •