Medical attorneys : Lawyers in the army : Family law topics.
- A person appointed to act for another in business or legal matters
- A lawyer
- (attorney) lawyer: a professional person authorized to practice law; conducts lawsuits or gives legal advice
- (attorney) In the United States, a lawyer; one who advises or represents others in legal matters as a profession; An agent or representative authorized to act on someone else's behalf
- (Attorney) An alternate word for lawyers or "barrister & solicitor", used mostly in the USA. A person that has been trained in the law and that has been certified to give legal advice or to represent others in litigation.
- checkup: a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
- Of or relating to the science of medicine, or to the treatment of illness and injuries
- relating to the study or practice of medicine; "the medical profession"; "a medical student"; "medical school"
- requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery; "medical treatment"; "pneumonia is a medical disease"
- Of or relating to conditions requiring medical but not surgical treatment
Medical Marijuana Protest/09.07.11
Lansing attorney Michael Korman speaks to a large crowd gathered on the capitol lawn in support of medical marijuana Wednesday afternoon. Korman has been defending patients who are facing charges stemming from marijuana related arrests. Matt Hallowell/The State News
Actos-Bladder Cancer cases are becoming prevalent, New York Attorney reports
(1888PressRelease) Actos related Bladder Cancer cases are becoming prevalent according to Rudolph F.X. Migliore, P.C. The firm has been accepting the cases since July 2011 and has seen a number of inquiries into the litigation.
employment law firms
public attorney office
canadian tax lawyers
immigration law practice
legal rights for 18 year olds
foreign lawyers in usa
cahill law firm
aviation law firms