FLOOR LAMP FOR READING - ANTIQUE FLOORING COMPANY - JOBS IN THE FLOORING INDUSTRY
Floor Lamp For Reading
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- A tall lamp designed to stand on the floor
- a lamp that stands on the floor
- a particular interpretation or performance; "on that reading it was an insult"; "he was famous for his reading of Mozart"
- The action or skill of reading written or printed matter silently or aloud
- Used to convey the specified quality of such written or printed matter
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; "he could not believe the meter reading"; "the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm"
- the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message; "his main reading was detective stories"; "sestions for further reading"
- Written or printed matter that can be read
Square Magnifier 5x Diopter w/ Lamp on Stand, Mag Light
Square 5x Diopter Magnifier Lamp
* The SkinAct Magnifying Lamp with wheels provides clear magnification to enlarge imperfections of the skin.
* The soft cool light bulbs will provide the operator proper lighting while keeping the client feeling comfortable.
* The spring adjustment and height adjustment mechanisms will allow you to place the magnifying lamp at the desired position.
* Square head design that fits the modern Spa.
* The swivel caster wheels will allow for easy movement.
* CE Certified - International Compliance for Safety Standards.
* (5X) Five Diopter Magnification.
* Easy Tighten Adjustable Height.
* Stable Spring Arm Adjustment.
* Swivel Rolling Casters.
* Power On/Off Switch.
* Soft Cool Bulb.
If you have any question regarding this item you can call us at: 800-345-8271
one nice thing a day.
so when i shared with the mister that my #1 new year's resolution was to do one nice thing a day for him, i think he was really touched. and as i blogged,
"It’s rather sad that this should even be a resolution, but after 16 years together (and the last two pretty much 24/7) one gets lazy and self-centered. I’m going to fix that."
i think he took it to heart, because yesterday, as i sat in my new little reading/writing corner, he brought me my favorite - a chai latte. he said he wanted to do one nice thing a day for me, too. :)
as simplistic as it sounds, kindness does beget kindness. and starting the day that way yesterday made for one of the happiest, most content days i can recall in a long time.
my condensed horoscope for 2008 recommended my mantra for the year be "lighten up." (i'm a scorpio and we have a tendency to be rather intense...)
so lightening up, being nicer, take time to be thoughtful ~ an experiment i hope will become a habit, become a life style.
and along the way i'm going to capture images of random acts of thoughtfulness.
starting with something as simple as a cup of tea.
The chair-on-the-beach idea was a leather-couch-on-the-beach idea initially, and both ideas belong to Mounkayen (flickr username, look him up, wonderful work!). The idea appealed to me because I always like working on juxtaposition and my own ideas usually have to do with it. I just changed the model, tilted the horizon, and opted for a more surreal feel. Check Mounkayen's version for a more jazz and laid-back feel.
This shoot was a very interesting experience. I saw first hand how different "the same photo" can be with different people in front and behing the camera.
installing floor registers
vitrified floor tiles
floor plans for ranch house
scandian wood floors
floor cable concealer
polish for wooden floors