France Budget Hotel. Design Hotel Riga.
France Budget Hotel
- (Budget hotels) Value hotels for guests on a limited budget, p407.
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- cheap and has few amenities, suitable for low cost travel for backpackers and young people.
- a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
- French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
- France (or), officially the French Republic (Republique francaise), is a state in Western Europe with several overseas territories and islands located on other continents and in the Indian, Pacific, and Atlantic oceans.For more information, see .
- A country in western Europe, on the Atlantic Ocean; pop. 60,424,000; capital, Paris; official language, French
Our little budget hotel. Perfect location in the heart of Paris and a certain little secret restaurant just around the corner.
From here, it's a 5 -7 minute walk (or less) to: Louvre, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, Ste Chapelle, Beaubourg (Pompidou), Hotel de Ville, pont Neuf, St Michel, a billion restaurants, cafes, bistros, bakeries, you get the idea.
Hôtel de Ville
Dunno this statue's name, but it's kinda cool.
I don't really think this picture is good, because it's too dark. I had to play a bit too much with tones to make the statue appearing.
Consider it as wiiiide angle test :-
This is Paris' mayor house by the way ;-) There's serious lighting budget here...
2 room hotels
pensione boutique hotel
bored in a hotel room
motels with weekly rates