Dog Urine Odor Carpet. Carpet Cleaners Price
Dog Urine Odor Carpet
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- liquid excretory product; "there was blood in his urine"; "the child had to make water"
- A watery, typically yellowish fluid stored in the bladder and discharged through the urethra. It is one of the body's chief means of eliminating excess water and salt and also contains nitrogen compounds such as urea and other waste substances removed from the blood by the kidneys
- Urine is a sterile, liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys through a process called urination and excreted through the urethra. Cellular metabolism generates numerous by-products, many rich in nitrogen, that require elimination from the bloodstream.
- Liquid excrement consisting of water, salts and urea, which is made in the kidneys, stored in the bladder, then released through the urethra
- A lingering quality, impression, or feeling attaching to something
- A distinctive smell, esp. an unpleasant or distinctive one
- olfactory property: any property detected by the olfactory system
- smell: the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form; "she loved the smell of roses"
- The state of being held in a specified regard
- An odor or odour is caused by one or more volatilized chemical compounds, generally at a very low concentration, that humans or other animals perceive by the sense of olfaction. Odors are also called scents, which can refer to both pleasant and unpleasant odors.
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal that typically has a long snout, an acute sense of smell, and a barking, howling, or whining voice. It is widely kept as a pet or for work or field sports
- chase: go after with the intent to catch; "The policeman chased the mugger down the alley"; "the dog chased the rabbit"
- frump: a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman; "she got a reputation as a frump"; "she's a real dog"
- a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
- A wild animal of the dog family
- The male of an animal of the dog family, or of some other mammals such as the otter
WEFTEC09 - MÓNASHELL® Enhanced Biotrickling Biofilter Odor Control System
WEFTEC09 - MONASHELL® Enhanced Biotrickling Biofilter Odor Control System
brown and white rug
large red rug
carpet cleaning in carrollton
carpet cleaning promotions
fluffy bathroom rugs
oval braided rug
stain remover carpet