Sending fruit bouquets : Orange and purple bouquets.
Sending Fruit Bouquets
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- (bouquet) an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- (Bouquet (wine)) The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- (bouquet) a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- (send) to cause or order to be taken, directed, or transmitted to another place; "He had sent the dispatches downtown to the proper people and had slept"
- the act of causing something to go (especially messages)
- An unpleasant or evil thing or creature supposedly sent by someone with paranormal or magical powers to warn, punish, or take revenge on a person
- (send) cause to go somewhere; "The explosion sent the car flying in the air"; "She sent her children to camp"; "He directed all his energies into his dissertation"
- cause to bear fruit
- (of a tree or other plant) Produce fruit, typically at a specified time
- the ripened reproductive body of a seed plant
- yield: an amount of a product
Thank you Aunt Carol & Uncle Tony! They sent this celebrating our engagement. I've never seen anything quite like it. But it won't be lasting long....
~ October 2010
~ Englewood, Colorado
Great Goose and Uncle Cales sent us an Edible Arrangements fruit bouquet. Adorable, and the kids loved it.
tulip bridesmaid bouquet
flowers to ukraine
anniversary gift flowers
flowers via internet
send valentines day flowers
flower scented candle
spring flowers tulips
natural touch wedding flowers