Aortic Aneurysm Repair. Plastic Pond Repair. Damaged Cd Repair
Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- an aneurysm of the aorta
- a localized, abnormal and persistent dilation of a section of the aorta. This usually results from a weakness in the vessel wall. If severe enough, rupture of the aorta with severe hemorrhage is a potential hazard.
- A bulge in an artery caused by weakening of the artery wall.
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
Get Well Humph
Word has come from Jon Naismith (the producer of I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue, and other other top class radio shows) that the jazz musician's jazz muscian's jazz musician's panel game chairman, Humphrey Lyttelton, is currently in hospital for an operation to repair an aortic aneurysm. We're told that he's in good spirits, but we're sending get well soon messages his way. Get better soon Humph!
The heavier side of vascular surgery.
This was actually a very difficult case: repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm with illiac artery bypass. The suregeons are J. Romolo MD (left) and b. Brandt MD.
credit repair net
panasonic television repair
car repair advice
bdc camera repair
leaded glass repairs
repairing your own credit
repair zip files free