ANTIQUE RADIO REPAIR. ANTIQUE RADIO
Antique radio repair. Free computer repair business plan. Laminate floor repair.
Antique Radio Repair
- An antique radio is a radio receiving set that is collectible because of its age and rarity. Although collectors may differ on the cutoff dates, most would use 50 years old, or the pre-World War II Era, for vacuum tube sets and the first five years of transistor sets.
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
Free to a Good Home - Telefunken Opus 7
This is a great radio, but after 50+ years it is in need of some repairs. Specifically, the volume control no longer works. Other than that it is pretty much as it was, except we replaced the outside knobs back in the mid 70's when Telefuken was still in Don Mills.
There is a bit of water damage to the cabinet and the grill cloth is stained from a rain storm back in the sixties but these don't affect the sound in any way. If anybody out there in Vacuum Land can tell me how I can get this fixed, I'd love to know. I am located in Ontario, Canada, about 90 miles east of Toronto.
Zenith 6S-229 - 1938
I found this in the corner of an antique store with $35 on the tag. The original paper finish was beyond repair but I was real happy to see the grain underneath.
microsoft xbox repair status
repairing a leaky roof
repairing cell phone
clintonville auto repair service
gelcoat repair kits
truck engine repair
credit repair leads
dirt bike radiator repair
hardwood flooring scratch repair
05.11.2011. u 06:23 •