Antique Gold Wrist Watch. 14k Rose Gold Earrings. Big Gold Hoop Earrings.
Antique Gold Wrist Watch
- A watch worn on a strap around the wrist
- wristwatch: a watch that is worn strapped to the wrist
- For thousands of years, devices have been used to measure and keep track of time. The current sexagesimal system of time measurement dates to approximately 2000 BC, in Sumer. The Ancient Egyptians divided the day into two 12-hour periods, and used large obelisks to track the movement of the Sun.
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Time in Gold , Wristwatches
A beautiful book for those who love fine wristwatches. In Time in Gold, the histories of the seventeen leading luxury wristwatch companies of Switzerland are presented together for the first time, Beautifully illustrated with color and black and white photographs, Time in Gold contains over 450 important and elegant watches by these fine makers. 200 years later, the resulting wristwatches are among the most exquisite in the world today. The following companies are each presented as separate chapters: Audemars Piguet Blancpain Baume & Mercier Breguet Gerald Genta Cartier Vacheron Constantin Chopard Girard-Perregaux Corum IWC Ebel Jaeger-LeCoultre Rolex Patek Philippe Piaget Ulysse Nardin
DEJA VU Antique Button Watch Typewriter Key Steampunk Bracelet by 19 Moons
(Sold piece, see profile for more Etsy info)
-= Deja Vu =-
Re-visit the past for the first time with this unique bracelet by 19 Moons! This one of a kind work recalls the beauty of 20th century- a collage antique metal buttons, and antiquated technology given life anew. There are 8 objects in all mounted on the sturdy silver form: Four exquisitely detailed vintage buttons in gold, silver and bronze with various patterns, a 1920's watchdial, a 1940's typewriter key (V), a 1920's cash register key (4) and the centerpiece is a gorgeous 1930's ruby jewel watch movement inverted inside its art nouveau casing. The bracelet form and findings are a combination of sterling silver and pewter, finished with a fabulous art-nouveau toggle style clasp. A stunning ensemble of early 20th century design- and so unique! Don't miss this treasure for the wrist.
Size: 8.5" L (May be shortened by request)
© 2008-2009 19 Moons, All Rights Reserved
(Available on my Etsy store, see my profile for more info)
-= PLANETARY GEAR =-
Let your wrist take you on a trip with this original Steampunk bracelet by 19 Moons! A stunning combination of vintage and recycled pieces come together to make this eco-friendly one of a kind. The bracelet is a hefty hand linked double layer chain from vintage brass rings and beads. Featured at center are two beautiful clock gears in brass and silver. It is a real eye catcher and fun to play with too! A versatile piece for any wardrobe with a time transcendent design.
Size: 8"L (20.5cm) (May be shortened by request)
Center gear: Just over 1"
© 2009 19 Moons, All Rights Reserved
antique gold wrist watch
This watch is vintage and looks like it may be from the 1950's or 1960's. The brand is Wittnauer and the watch case is 14k yellow gold. The watch movement is marked as follows, Wittnauer Watch Co. Inc., Seventeen 17 Jewels II ESK, Swiss, Unadjusted, it also has some letters on it which I think you can see in my pictures. The inside of the back of the watch case is stamped as follows, Wittnauer, New York, Geneva, Montreal, APEX, 14k Gold, 50557422. The watch measures 1 5/8 inches, including the end pieces. The watch band measures 8 inches long and 5/8 of an inch wide. It's black lizard and stamped Genuine Lizard 44 K, Hong Kong. The watch runs well when it is wound. The face is very readable but could be cleaned. The gold case has some light surface scratches and the cover is glass. It also has some light surface scratches. Overall this watch is in very good condition and the inside looks very clean. The watch including the band weighs 31.1 grams. Please ask any questions that I have not covered for you.
american eagle 5 gold coin
silkroad gold guide
white gold jewelry settings
gold tone women's watch
strapless gold dress
pink gold charm
jessica simpson gold flats
gold chain with pearls