HOW TO PAINT COFFEE TABLE : HOW TO PAINT
HOW TO PAINT COFFEE TABLE : WOODEN PICNIC TABLES PLANS
How To Paint Coffee Table
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
(Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- An act of covering something with paint
- Cosmetic makeup
- make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- A colored substance that is spread over a surface and dries to leave a thin decorative or protective coating
- apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
How to be Hipster
Before anyone gets mad, this is a joke.
To be hipster,
1. you must have many bracelets on one wrist.
2. you must drink tea, not coffee. and the stranger the name and can the better.
3. you must like writing poetry in odd looking books.
4. you must draw strange doodles that express your feelings, and call them your own.
5. you cannot have a popular cell phone, the older the better.
6. You must be interested in the fine arts and paint your feelings.
7. You have to have weird shit that you think is cool.
8. You need one of those lamps.
9. You need kickass clothes.
and most of all...
10. you need to love triangles
Of course this is a joke, cause hipster dont mean a thing unless you really want to consider yourself one.
Everything else is just weird likings.
I quite enjoy writing poetry, doodling, polaroid cameras, weird shit, and vintage clothes.
am i a hipster? nahh.
I had a polaroid film camera but i forgot to add it. oops. :(
It has been many years since I have painted. This winter, I have gone deep within, as nature does. The seeds began to germinate. I knew that something was going on inside. I did not need to try and understand it, just trust in It. I am awakening to a deeper level of understanding as the chains of fear, falls away. The encouragment and support I have received on Flickr have contributed to my inspiration to paint again. The top painting is called, Gayathri Mantra and the bottom, is called, How great Thou Art, from the hymnal.
Yes...that is dust on the coffee table..........................................
Acrylic on gessoed masonite
parson console table
dining table butterfly leaf
high end cocktail tables
contemporary game tables
outdoor wood table and chairs
small glass console table
wooden card tables
pub dining table sets
breakfast table for two