PORTSMOUTH CARPET STORE : CARPET STORE
Portsmouth carpet store : Rust stain removal from carpet : Carpets in brentwood.
Portsmouth Carpet Store
- Portsmouth is a city located in the ceremonial county of Hampshire on the south coast of England. Portsmouth is the United Kingdom's only island city, being mainly located on Portsea Island. The City of Portsmouth and Portsmouth Football Club are both nicknamed Pompey.
- A port and naval base on the southern coast of England; pop. 175,000. The naval dockyard was established here in 1496
- A historic port city in southeastern New Hampshire, on the Piscataqua River, off the Atlantic Ocean; pop. 20,784
- a port town in southeastern New Hampshire on the Atlantic Ocean
- a port city in southeastern Virginia on the Elizabeth River opposite Norfolk; naval base; shipyards
- A commercial and naval city in southeastern Virginia, on Hampton Roads, west of Norfolk; pop. 100,565
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
The New Portsmouth Nylon Jacket from Charles River Apparel
Charles River Apparel's classic hooded windbreaker just got better! It now features our Softex Polyester and soft oxford grey jersey lining for a great all around unisex style - from corporate outings to sporting events.
Shell: Softex Polyester with a water-resistant finish
Lining: Soft oxford grey jersey lining with lightweight nylon in the sleeves for easy on and off
Open bottom hem with adjustable shock cord drawstring for a great fit
Covered side pockets with zipper closures
Concealed shock cord drawstring at the hood with adjustable toggles
Reflective Luminex zipper pulls for safety and style
ESP™ System (Embroidery Stow-Away Pocket™) for left chest decorating access
Matching pant offered
Youth version is also offered
Please specify color needed when ordering.
To see a list of all sizes available, click here.
Please note that the sample logos shown in the image above will not be on the jacket you receive.
Portsmouth Woolworths 1960's
Taken with my Cosmic 35 camera when I was a 17 yr old art student. I'm not sure if this was the small Woolworths in Southsea or the big one in Commercial Road Portsmouth. Love the posters: Winfield toilet rolls down from 3 shillings to two and thruppence!
Taken from the Pride of Bilbao leaving Portsmouth Harbour
rag rug making courses
carpet trimming tools
modern carpets design
carpet cleaning in essex
flooded carpet what to do
baby area rug
carpet stretching and cleaning
26.10.2011. u 19:42 •