LA QUINTA INN SUITES CHARLOTTE AIRPORT SOUTH : HARRINGTON HOTEL WASHINGTON
La Quinta Inn Suites Charlotte Airport South
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport is a joint civil-military public international airport located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Established in 1935 as Charlotte Municipal Airport, in 1954 the airport was renamed Douglas Municipal Airport after former Charlotte mayor Ben Elbert Douglas, Sr.
- The Airport Facilities Team uses Concepts Plus, LLC as part of their overall design team and our casework (new and old) is visible throughout the airport.
- La Quinta is a resort city in Riverside County, California, USA, specifically in the Coachella Valley between Indian Wells and Indio. The population was 23,694 at the 2000 census. The Robb Report credits La Quinta as the nation's leading golf destination.
- LaQuinta, also known as Bartlesville Wesleyan College, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, was built in 1930. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
- La Quinta Inn is a chain of limited service hotels in the United States, Canada and Mexico. LQ Management LLC, the owner, has its headquarters in the Las Colinas area of Irving, Texas, near Dallas.
- (suite) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel)
- A set of things belonging together, in particular
- (suite) cortege: the group following and attending to some important person
- A set of rooms designated for one person's or family's use or for a particular purpose
- A set of furniture of the same design
- (suite) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected
- To or toward the south
- situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south; "the south entrance"
- the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- Below (a particular amount, cost, etc.)
- in a southern direction; "we moved south"
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
- Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
The Charlotte airport is actually quite a relaxing place to kill time before your flight takes off. They have a long line of rocking chairs that can either face the runways or (as in this photo), a prime people-watching spot. The large mechanical sculpture on the left is anchored by a bar, and there's a fellow traveler playing impromptu tunes on the grand piano. He must've had a couple of hours to kill too, because that's how long he played.
Piano player at Charlotte Douglas airport
Charlotte is one of the nicest airports I've been to. Comfy rocking chairs, power ports, free WiFi and even a piano player. Of course I hope to never fly there again -- because you pretty much have to fly America's third-world carrier to get there.
spa hotel in ireland
eurostar grand marina hotel
hotel post wien
hotel motel accomodations
hotel jobs list
riviera casino hotel