PINE CONE FLOOR LAMP. FREE HOME FLOOR PLAN DESIGN. UNFINISHED SOLID HARDWOOD FLOORING.
Pine Cone Floor Lamp
- a lamp that stands on the floor
- A floor lamp comprises a stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, which is shaded to distribute light. Like table lamps, floor lamps cast a warm, ambient, cozy glow, and are also good for delivering local light to a couch or chair.
- A tall lamp designed to stand on the floor
- A torchiere (tour-she-AIR or tour-SHARE), or torch lamp, is a lamp with a tall stand of wood or metal. Originally, torchieres were candelabra, usually with two or three lights.
- A cone (in formal botanical usage: strobilus, plural strobili) is an organ on plants in the division Pinophyta (conifers) that contains the reproductive structures. The familiar woody cone is the female cone, which produces seeds.
- The seed-bearing conical fruit of a pine tree
- The conical or rounded woody fruit of a pine tree, with scales that open to release the seeds
- The Pine Cone egg is a jewelled enameled Easter egg made under the supervision of the Russian jeweller Peter Carl Faberge in 1900. The egg was made for Alexander Kelch, who presented it to his wife, Barbara (Varvara) Kelch-Bazanova.
I put my first project in a bowl with other pine cones. Can you find the felted sweater cone?
photos that inspire me in one way or another.
all found on flickr.
foam floor mats interlocking
drawing floor plans online
architectural designs floor plans
hardwood floor hardness
solid oak floor boards
engineered oak floor
rubber flooring company
los angeles hardwood flooring