COOKING ASPARAGUS IN THE OVEN : COOKING ASPARAGUS IN
Cooking Asparagus In The Oven : Dane Cook 2011 Tour : 101 Cookbooks Quinoa.
Cooking Asparagus In The Oven
4-10-07 Asparagus Stir-fry & 40 Clove Garlic Chicken Bento
1 bunch of Asparagus, chopped 1/2-1 in. pieces
3-4 Garlic cloves(or more if you like), chopped
1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
1. Wash asparagus and pat dry with paper towel. Trim off the tough ends.
2. Chop asparagus 1/2-1 in. pieces. Put 2 TBLsp. of butter in saute pan on medium-high flame. Place chopped garlic in pan and lightly saute. Add chopped asparagus and saute for another 5 minutes. Add chopped onions.
3. Saute for another 10 minutes or until tender. Season with black pepper & 1-2 TBLsp. of soy sauce, mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
40 Clove Garlic Chicken
1 pkg. of chicken thighs, skins taken off
40 cloves of garlic
1 cup chicken broth or chicken bouillon sprinkles
* For more juices you can add an additional cup of water
1. Wash and pat dry chicken thighs. Place chicken in crockpot or baking pan. Season chicken thighs with salt & black pepper, a few splashes of soy sauce and/or chicken broth or chicken bouillon sprinkles. Place garlic cloves all throughout crockpot or baking pan; making sure to place some garlic cloves between pieces of chicken thighs.
2. Place lid on crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours. Or if cooking in oven, put foil cover on baking pan and cook for 1 1/2 on 350 degrees. Serve with either rice, mashed potatoes or lightly buttered noodles.
Roasted Asparagus w/ Light Parmesean Cheese
my first attempt at cooking asparagus. I have always just eaten it out of the can. hehe... So I put them in the pan and drizzled oil over them. Rolled them in the oil until they were covered well enough. Added lemon pepper, cilantro, basil... Baked 10-15 minutes at 400degrees. They were still a little tougher than I had expected and not a whole lot of flavor from the lemon, basil, and cilantro so I put a bit of parmesean cheese on after it came out of the oven. Any other ideas for seasoning it? Thanks.
belly pork how to cook
david cook come back to me download
customized cookie jars
cooking smithfield ham
circuit court clerk of cook county
cookies and cream truffles
good fat cookbook
slow cooker ideas
cooking games flash games