AMERICAN CARPET. PINK TURNOUT RUGS. PINK BUTTERFLY RUG.
- A native or inhabitant of any of the countries of North, South, or Central America
- The English language as it is used in the United States; American English
- of or relating to the United States of America or its people or language or culture; "American citizens"; "American English"; "the American dream"
- A native or citizen of the United States
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- of or relating to or characteristic of the continents and islands of the Americas; "the American hemisphere"; "American flora and fauna"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
Seduced on the Red Carpet (Kimani Romance)
Discovered at sixteen, supermodel Livia Blake has lived a life most women only dream of. But beneath the glitz and glamour is a small-town girl who yearns for babies, a permanent home—and the man to go with it. Then she meets Hunter Chambers at his family-owned Napa Valley winery. The sexy single father tempts Livia with a desire she's never known…and with a dream she was afraid wouldn't come true.
Hunter knows Livia's type…and she's not his type at all. But he can't deny the passion surging between them. But what happens once Livia jets off to her next photo shoot, taking Hunter's heart with her? Is their love strong enough to create their own private paradise, far from the glare of the spotlight?
Outside the American Girls store on Chicago. I think it's hilarious that here we have a store that the parents dress in their Sunday finest to take their kids (who are themselves dressed like their dolls. Not to mention that anywhere else you dressed up to shop at, people would call you a dork) to shop here and a store that has the highest sales to square footage ratio of any retail store in Chicago, a place that goes to the trouble of making it not a shopping trip, but an "experience," puts a pink carpet out to welcome their guests and uses some godawful fiber-reinforced tape to hold everything down.
It's the little things that make me smile these days.
I couldn't take a better picture, because, as Lumpen recently found out, you can't mess with the American Girls without getting a platoon of armed cops to kick you out. So, I had to take this and run.
As it was, I barely got out with my life. I'm sure that the woman's flattered that someone took a picture of her ass though.
American Idol Red Carpet 5
On the Red Carpet of 'American Idol' Grand Finale 2009.
Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles, CA.
May 20, 2009
All Photographs by Guillermo Quezada
persian rugs edinburgh
jims carpets kirkstall
cat wee on carpet
round rugs cheap
baby area rug
leaf area rugs