TARRANT COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE. DISTRICT ATTO
Tarrant County District Attorneys Office. Model Rules Of Professional Conduct For Lawyers. Personal Injury Attorney Rochester.
Tarrant County District Attorneys Office
- (district attorney) an official prosecutor for a judicial district
- A public official who acts as prosecutor for the state or the federal government in court in a particular district
- (DISTRICT ATTORNEY) The chief prosecutor elected to a four-year term of office by the residents of Washington County, who is responsible for investigating and prosecuting offenses committed within the county.
- (District Attorney) An attorney deputized as chief prosecutor whose official duty is to conduct criminal proceedings on behalf of the people against person accused of committing criminal offenses.
- Tarrant County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. As of 2007, it had a population of 1,717,435. Its county seat is Fort Worth. Tarrant County is the second most populous county in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and contains its second and third largest principal cities.
- A room, set of rooms, or building used as a place for commercial, professional, or bureaucratic work
- The local center of a large business
- place of business where professional or clerical duties are performed; "he rented an office in the new building"
- agency: an administrative unit of government; "the Central Intelligence Agency"; "the Census Bureau"; "Office of Management and Budget"; "Tennessee Valley Authority"
- A room, department, or building used to provide a particular service
- function: the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group; "the function of a teacher"; "the government must do its part"; "play its role"
Panelist Valerie Baston Young, of the Tarrant County District Attorney’s Office, encouraged parents to keep computers in a family area where usage can be monitored.
Tarrant County College Trinity River East Campus
The new Trinity River East campus of Tarrant County College in downtown Fort Worth, designed by Bing Thom. Olympus Pen E-PL1, Olympus M. Zuiko 14-42mm lens.
massachusetts law firm
free family law legal advice
obtaining a power of attorney
nc divorce lawyers
disbarment of lawyers
employment lawyers houston
pro bono lawyers in ga