Make a pinhole camera - 3d hd video camera - Gatso speed camera
Make A Pinhole Camera
- A camera with a pinhole aperture and no lens
- A pinhole camera is a simple camera without a lens and with a single small aperture -- effectively a light-proof box with a small hole in one side. Light from a scene passes through this single point and projects an inverted image on the opposite side of the box.
- The most basic form of a camera in which no lens is used. A pinhole camera is made by making a lightight container and poking a pinhole in the front of the camera where a lens would go.
- A camera whose lens is covered except for a pin-sized hole. You have a very small aperture, so you have to shoot long exposures.
- The structure or composition of something
- engage in; "make love, not war"; "make an effort"; "do research"; "do nothing"; "make revolution"
- give certain properties to something; "get someone mad"; "She made us look silly"; "He made a fool of himself at the meeting"; "Don't make this into a big deal"; "This invention will make you a millionaire"; "Make yourself clear"
- The manufacturer or trade name of a particular product
- The making of electrical contact
- brand: a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies now"; "what make of car is that?"
The Beginner's Guide to Pinhole Photography
Pinhole photography requires no camera, no lenses, and no focusing—just a tiny hole in a can or box provides the light to make images on photographic film paper. Richly illustrated with pinhole photographs, this book teaches the principles of photography. Starting with step-by-step instructions for building a camera out of household materials, it gives details on shooting images; developing; printing images in a kitchen, bathroom or darkroom; and building special features such as wide-angle lenses. A complete discussion of the materials needed is included.
I've been working on a curved plane pinhole camera to replace the first one I tried. This one has a curved back from laminated veneer to reduce overall size. the film mask is half of 4" steel tube I polished to a shine for less friction. I spent alot more time on this one making sure all the gaps are reduced to a minimum and surfaces that contact film are slick to reduce friction. The film spools sit on the black curve which is a plastic I laminated to the wood to also reduce friction.The top and bottom are 1/8" aluminum sheet which hold the back snug. The back will have a set of rollers attached similar to the Noblex which hold the film against the mask. If I have any patience left when it's done I'll add an additional pinhole to the top of the camera for a perpendicular effect similar to an anamorphic camera.
The new Bollywood Pinhole camera
This is the new pinhole camera I made last night. I painted it because I was sick of looking at black foamcore. It desperately needs a tripod mount - the next time I go to the hardware store I'll pick one up. Tried shooting with it this morning and it's just too unstable without being attached to a tripod. When it fell face down into the snow, I called it done. :) Focal length is 46mm, a little longer than I had wanted, but I fail at basic math, apparently. Hopefully I'll still get a wide angle. Pinhole size is probably around .28 - .3 mm. I didn't measure it. It looked smalled than the .346 mm pinholes I already had drilled out.
oregon scientific atc5k action camera
hidden camera movie
samsung camera pl100
camera shops in nyc
top 10 best digital camera
agfa underwater camera
ptz dome camera