Knitting A Baby Hat - Mario Kart Baby.
Knitting A Baby Hat
- knit: needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
- Material that is in the process of being knitted
- creating knitted wear
- (knit) make (textiles) by knitting; "knit a scarf"
- The craft or action of knitting
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- A young or newly born animal
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- an informal term for a person's role; "he took off his politician's hat and talked frankly"
- A shaped covering for the head worn for warmth, as a fashion item, or as part of a uniform
- headdress that protects the head from bad weather; has shaped crown and usually a brim
- Used to refer to a particular role or occupation of someone who has more than one
- put on or wear a hat; "He was unsuitably hatted"
Knit Baby Hat
My second knitting project. It's a baby hat. The top is closed by a drawstring. I haven't decided if I'm going to add small wooden beads to the ends of the strings.
Hand Knit Baby Hat
What's with these baby hats turning sideways on Flicr?? This one is knit out of 100% cotton for a Texas baby who needs a more lightweight beanie.
baby cry mp3
saints baby gear
adorable crochet for babies and toddlers
weaning baby birds
female names baby
baby gund my first birthday cake playset
premature babies facts
new baby birth certificate