TOYS FOR A 1 YEAR OLD : 1 YEAR OLD
Toys For A 1 Year Old : Science Toys Kids : Wonder Pets Toys.
Toys For A 1 Year Old
- “FOR-A” is a brand name for professional broadcast video and audio equipment. Founded more than 35 years ago and based in Japan, FOR-A has spread globally, with subsidiaries in America, Canada, Korea, Italy, and England.
- product to qualify for a refund, all products must be returned in its original condition, including the original packaging, containers, documentation, and accessories. We encourage you to measure your pet accurately as possible as we cannot exchange or return any products that have been used.
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; "he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it"; "they had lunch at one"
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; "`ane' is Scottish"
- "?1" (read "Infinity Ichi"; translated as "Infinity 1") is Do As Infinity's twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
Thanks for the memories, D70
My Dad Robert Huang bought this D70 many years ago while he was interested in setting up website & taking pictures. I have no idea when he started those. At that time I was quite busy in business. Still not had a hobby for photography.
After my Dad's sudden pass away in 2006, this camera was put in our warehouse for probably a whole year. At that time I merely remembered that my Dad owned a DSLR which was a bit expensive.
In 2007, one day I happened to think up that I should take up this camera, try to use it to image the feeling that my dad had while he was picturing. Therefore I took it out of the box, also found several different lenses together. At that time I did be impressed that my Dad really invested a lot of emotion(money also) on these equipments.
At first I was not practiced at using a SLR. Didn't know what the shutter speed, aperture, ISO were. I took very low & common pictures. The practicing process indeed was always with fun, actually until now I still feel what an amateur I am. With getting more practiced with D70, I had started to get different amazing feeling after I push every shutter.
I truly hoped I can touch the feeling when my Dad was using D70. Eventually I think I start to have the same feeling. Probably this is a way to get in touch with my Dad's image. Well, I am not sure.
D70 had a defective design on its memory card reader. It got declined then broken as time went by. Sometimes D70 could not detect the CF card; sometimes even destroyed the pictures I took. That was a bit dangerous causing my heartache. XD
This reader function got totally failed last year. I spent some money to get it repaired. After another 1 year until last weekend, this function totally failed again, could not detect the CF card anymore. It was really old. I decided not to repair it again. I let it retire, I keep it properly in my room.
I am truly impressed and appreciate what D70 had given me since these years. I keep my dad's image as part of me inside my heart with using D70.
Thanks for every moment, D70. I will move on.
Old Lightbulb Fading
My dad has this old shed where he keeps his bicycles and gardening stuff.
The shed is lit by a very old glowing lightbulb.
I was in the shed fetching a toy for my 4 year old son and when leaving the shed
I turned off the light. What struck me was the slow fading of the lightbulb.
The fading moment was very quick but I could still see it with my own eyes…
Hmm, I wonder…..Hmmm
Went in and fetched my camera and set it to 1/1000 of a sec and started firing of shots.
I got 3 shots and after looking at them I could see the lightbulb fade away.
In my eyes this is movement caught on “film”.
Twitter Photo Challenge #TwPhCh
- Bevegelse (nor)
- Motion ( eng)
* Explored *
brio toys usa
disney antique toys
ghostbusters toys 2011
new nerf toys
personalised cuddly toys
big boys toys perth
hot toys vasquez
cute dinosaur toys
wooden toys ie
08.11.2011. u 20:54 •